SAU Community

~~~greddy Mspec Intercooler Kits~~~

Michael_1882

Greddy MSpec Intercooler Kits

$795

$150 to get it installed (Sydney)

if you trade in your standard cooler

$699

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! As i sated everywhere these coolers go for about $990, however recenlty found someone selling them for $750 wich was cheaper then what i was getting the group buy for, the supplier found out and said well he'll do them for $699 now or $750 delivered.

Hi guys,

I'm doing a group buy cause i found a place where we can get the Greddy MSpec intercooler kits for $699 These are the ones everyone is selling for $990

I need to find 10 buyer for them in order to be sold at this price, I’ll let this group buy run for a month and if i get more then 10 that’s fine. If i get enough interested i can run another one taking into account if i can get them at the same price. So i guess this group buy will be running for roughly a month from today depending on numbers.

These kits are of the highest quality hence "Greddy" and come with the same piping as the R-SPL kit. It's fully polished, and comes with high quality hose clamps and silicon hoses, oh and instructions :rofl:

Here are the specs:

Core Type: TYPE24D

Core Dimension: L600xH280xW76

Core Rows: 2

For more information check out there site: Greddy's (official site)

I'm getting the kits through "PlatinumPPI" wich are an authorised Australian dealer, there for they will be coming with a full replacement warranty on ALL parts. They said they can fit intercoolers for $250 (skylines) but offer a $100 discount if you trade in the standard one (making it $150), pick up is also available in Sydney.

Or shipped anywhere Australia wide for $50

The pics are apparently direct from Trust Japan, and are pics of the sample kit without the "Greddy" logo stamped on it. But the ones for sale will be stamped "Greddy" For more pictures just send us a pm and i can send you some more. :rofl:

0008.jpg

IMGP2233.jpg

IMGP2234.jpg

IMGP2237.jpg

Sorry R34 owners i can only get them for R32's and R33's :D

Might be able to get for other cars: 180's silvias, supras, rx7's, evo's, soarer's

Just send us a pm and i'll try and help, i'll find out if i can get them.

Michael

Edited by Michael_1882

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good price! i wish i had waited loger befor i got my hybrid 1!

Yeah ow well it's allways the way, still Hybrid kits are still good.

how long will these be this price for

Well as long as the supplier can get them in at this price again i might be able to run another group buy in a month or two depending on how sucsessfull this one is.

damn thats a pretty good deal esp with the trade in

Yeah ;) thats what i though, remeber the trade in ($100 off) is only $100 of the install, if you get it installed, not $100 of the price, still $250 they charge for an install and $100 less makes it $150 for an install ona skyline :P slighty more for other cars i think. I'll double check that one.

I hope these will be available in a couple of weeks, getting the money together!

They should be, i'll run this for roughly a month need 10 minimum, so if i have 10 when the months up i'll get the first lot ordered in, i think it will be a $200 deposit. Then i might run another one for the following month.

Michael

Im curious, you have stated that you need 10 people in order to get the kits for the price of $795 yet Platinum is selling them for this price already on another forum with no minimum number of orders required.

These intercoolers also appear to be identical to those sold by Just Jap in their Type 2 kits

I was just told buy the guy at platmiun to do a group buy on SAU he needed 10 ppl, he said it didnt' matter if there was more, just he needed 10. Yeah i recently saw the post on the other forum, and it seems to have been created a day after i enquired about these, (when he said he need 10) not sure of the story, i'll have to find out weather he thouhg if "i'll be ordering 10 through SAU then it doesn't matter if only 3, 4 ,5 w/e ppl are interested there)

As i said not 100% sure but i assume thats the reason why.

These intercoolers also appear to be identical to those sold by Just Jap in their Type 2 kits

There not there genuin "Greddy" and are more similar to the

"Trust V-SPL Intercooler Kit - Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T"

Complete kit - 600 x 276 x 76mm Tube & fin core

offered buy just jap for $1299 compared to these at $795

I was told that the Trust/Greddy rep said there very similar the only difference being the V-spl is Tube & Fin and the MSpec is Bar and Plate.

Hope that clears some things up.

Michael

Edited by Michael_1882

Hey guys,

Daniel here from PlatinumPPI i will explain whats happening,

We are offering this as a group buy, but basically we need 10 people from this forum and the nissansilvia forum combined to offer it at this price or the thing wont happen, therefore it is a group buy.

The first order will be next week, but if the interest is good, we will run it again for those who miss out.

THIS COOLER IS GENUINE GREDDY NOT A CHEAP CHINESE COPY, THEY ARE JAPANESE DESIGN.

Please see here for more information: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/NEW-GRE...er-t168736.html

Ok need more clarification on the intercooler kits so people think they are cheap chinese copies.

THE KITS ARE REAL GREDDY ITEMS and do not compare to the chinese copies they are higher quality, WE STOCK BOTH!!!

The pictured kit is the SAMPLE GREDDY KIT FROM THE TRUST DISTRIBUTER AND IF YOU NOTICE IT HAS NO MOUNT POINTS ON IT AND NOT STAMPED GREDDY YET AS IT IS THE FIRST KIT IN AUSTRALIA FOR THE DEALERS TO SEE THE SAMPLE.

The piping kits are the V-SPL item with a bar and plate core to cater for the lower end of the market, the core is made in China i believe GREDDY said but is of Japanese design and testing by GREDDY.

The kits are different to the V-SPL as they have the polished pipes and silicon hoses where the V-SPL has the rubber hoses and just dull aluminum piping.

Hope this clears it all up.

Regards,

Daniel

PlatinumPPI

Hey mate,

The M-Spec kit is like the V-SPL and runs past the radiator on the intake side of things to just under the fuse box on the R33,

Also guys i do believe the core is Manufactured in CHINA but is design by Greddy and the pipiing and end tanks are Greddy items aswell. But the quality is 10 times better then alot of the cheap chinese copies going around as ive seen both as we fit them all.

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by PlatinumPPI

Im curious, you have stated that you need 10 people in order to get the kits for the price of $795 yet Platinum is selling them for this price already on another forum with no minimum number of orders required.

were can I get a Greddy stamp.....