SAU Community

Insurance

Guest MRE

Well after some initial fears of what the insurance costs would be for a R33 GTS-t,

I rang SunCorp today and with my current no claim status asking for full comprehensive it comes out to $770.

Probably the only joy of getting old, 31.

I was very impressed with SunCorps phone manner and the patience with the rep having me asking all sorts of what ifs, EG TurboV'sNon-Turbo (no dif), 4-DoorV's2-Door (no dif)

I can highly recommend them to any one.

[img:3333060950]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/drowned/2000-pontiac-red.gif[/img:3333060950]

I'm with Suncorp too MRE :)

mine costs heaps more than yours though! :(

$1400 a year, 28yr old, 60% NCB

maybe it's cos I'm in Canberra? hmmm who knows...

You're right, their phone matter is great! I rang up to make quite a few changes, and the guy was so nice!

MRE

Thats an awesome price. Sun corp have been know to give some funni prices. ie $25k a year for a 18 year old kid with a R33 GTST worth $22k.

Pretty much if your not in QLD your paying heaps extra through them, even more if your under 30.

Just out of comparison i pay $960 a year on 55% ncb with RAC in WA.

God damn I'm jelous too.

I'm with Suncorp and like MRE and Shell have found them to be excellent customer service wise. I've had to call them nearly on a daily basis when I had an accident and I never waited more than 1 min to get through. They were very helpfull too.

I paid 1040 for mine just cars. I rang unique there quote was dearer but if I write the car Off I get first chance at the wreck and I liked that till they arked up about by wife parking inthe city in a secure car park at night go figure it was 5:00 pm on a friday and cover ran out on the sunday. told the guy to get fu**ed and rang just cars after 5 pm on a friday they took my cash no probs so unique wont be getting referals from my site any more. and with just cars rating one protection $35. btw that was with all my mods declared and endorsed. but I'm an old bastard. I think as well with most compaies after one year no prangs they realise you can handel the car.

here is a good one for you guys looking to build a rating. for the last 5 or so year my cars haven't been great so I only had third party but was insured with racv. although I had a claim with them (my car was stolen) they still gave me a rating one casue I had had no claim for 7 years or more. btw NSW sux not having third party fire and theft or at least third party property.

meggala