SAU Community

Autobarn Mile End Midnight Sale

_dave_

hey guys i heard that autobarn mile end has their massive midnight sale on this friday night the 23rd.....

so far ive only heard that its gonna be from 10pm till 1am and its like minimum 20% off everything..

either way i reckon im gonna head down and pick me up some cheap stuff..

Yeah I got an email -

After a HUGE Midnight Madness Sale last year our Annual Midnight Madness Event is on again this week!!

It's on this Friday 23rd of June from 10pm to 1am.....so don't miss out on this 3 hour mayhem!!!

As a valued e-club member of Autobarn Mile End we wanted you to be the first to know in advance so you can race into the store for huge savings.

There's going to be great savings to be found in store, so stay tuned for more details.....full details on all the crazy specials later in the week.

Please click on the hyperlink below...

http://www.mileend.autobarn.com.au

Regards,

Autobarn Mile End

lol i went there when they had their last one, useless, 20% off still only starts to bring items back to their 'normal' price. You can find the same stuff elsewhere generally for the same price. ;)

lol i went there when they had their last one, useless, 20% off still only starts to bring items back to their 'normal' price. You can find the same stuff elsewhere generally for the same price. ;)

yeah was gonna say that plat... 20% off would normally be supercheap auto's price. LOL

But still would've come in handy when i went to order my audio harnesses and led lights from them last week *sigh*.

Redline is a little bit of a rip for what it contains (oil analysis reveals all)

Motul's top end stuff is a much better bargain vs redline.

True that. I use redline for the tranny oil. Mobil 1 for my engine oil.

But lately Mobil 1's starting to be a bit of a ripoff.

What's Motul like on pricing? Do you use the 300V stuff?

I gave them a call late last week about the sale and asked if fmic, bov, power fc or fuel pumps on sale, they told me that these 'performance parts' are always on sale so im guessing no 20% off those goodies! But you will get 20% off items like air filters, seat covers, oil....general stuff!

Audio is 20% off! :D

Redline is good stuff in specific applications. But it doesn't seem to perform well in all vehicles. 300V is more value for money. Pity Autobarn don't carry the 5W30 so I can't get any on the midnight sale. Be careful, I found their 4L bottles of 300V is still the old stuff ie non Double Ester.

just called them up, you dont have to be a member, public sale... its 20% off every single thing

they also said k/n filters are gonna b on spesh for $39 and mobil 1 for $49...

its from 10pm till 1am...

i love redline gearbox oil it is tha shit, it makes my gears all slippery..mmmmmm it is in my GTO and they have glass gearboxes but it has made the gear changes soooooooo much better.

LOL.... i had a similar thought like that just before you posted.

Aight... see ya in my Diahatsu Charade fellas! LOL kidding.