SAU Community

Cruise Time! - 26th August

Alien

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everybody has agreed on Bathurst, as much as I would like to lead the cruise, I can't take that responsiibility as I don't know the way (Bathurst wasnt my idea). If somebody can lead the way there, that would be great. This would also include leading from Homebush P6 to Richmond and then all the way to Bathurst. Show of hands any1?

Well I really think it’s a very long drive. I guess everyone likes to go to Bathurst. I think what we need is a GPS and then program it with all the locations. I can do this with my PAD with using TomTom Software.

Will see how things turn up. We still have sometime left. Well hope everything will go well and as planned. Dude thanks for this and keep us updated.

:starwars:

so where is the Richmond meet up?! RAAF Base?

across the road from the raaf base befre you enter the main part of richmond where the tennis courts are

damn this, im frmo bathurst but wont be home for another month.

do me a favour guys, if you see a bog stock blue/green supra, flip him off or do something cool. same again if you see a riced soarer with big shiney bling wheels. friends of mine, kinda.

take plenty of photos.

last cruise i remember in bathurst was a supra cruise. it was raining all day, me and friends tagged along, and it was all going smooth, until just before the end of the track at the bottom of conrod, some smart arse decided to "unleash the power". in the end he just put his supra into the wall, couldnt be driven. keep it in mind.

ok went and checked out the car parks today... the tennis court carpark gets a bit of traffic from ppl in and out there.. there is a carpark just before that .. between the Visitor Center and the Tennis Courts thats bigger and emptier.. that should be the one.. let me know what time we are meeting in richmond and ill get there a bit earlier so ppl see where to turn and park

ok went and checked out the car parks today... the tennis court carpark gets a bit of traffic from ppl in and out there.. there is a carpark just before that .. between the Visitor Center and the Tennis Courts thats bigger and emptier.. that should be the one.. let me know what time we are meeting in richmond and ill get there a bit earlier so ppl see where to turn and park

sam the meet at Richmond is to be at 11:00 AM and 11:30-12:00 departure

hopefully me and campbelltown/livo people should be there before 11:00

thanks for helping out man!

We are going to have to give this cruise a miss as andrew will be working saturday :

perfect opportunity for you to take the gtr :pirate: