• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

167+ or 157 retail,

trade is still more then 125 each

by my reckoning if retail is $167 trade should be around $100. previous earls accounts were 40% off retail. maybe give them a call they may sort you out for volume purchase. either way it definately should be less than $125 and I would say they keep stock.

by my reckoning if retail is $167 trade should be around $100. previous earls accounts were 40% off retail. maybe give them a call they may sort you out for volume purchase. either way it definately should be less than $125 and I would say they keep stock.

100, plus 4 fittings still

its ok i have sorted some out from the states shouldnt be long till they are here :)

• 2 weeks later...
im after the termo and core but am wanting stainless braided lines. will the just jap relocator kit with braided line fit the termo and core???

As long as the connections are the same, yes, i dont have the justjap fitting sizes so i cant tell you for sure though

(sorry for the late reply)

How long are the hoses?

Is it a DIY to connect all the fittings on this hose?

Still no pics of an installation of this kit so have to ask...On the mounting brakets that come with it: Does the cooler end up with the pipes connected to the cooler sideways or on top when fitted in front of the radiator?

Edited by Edge

You can mount the cooler up or on its site, its best mounted upright so both hoses from to the top of the cooler

the kit comes ready to install,

u just cut the hose to the size you need them install it,

there is 4 thermostats left

this buy is becoming a very big problem, none of the local suppliers have any of the perma cool gear in stock till the end of the year and all my gear is sold out and my order from the states wont be here till late this year

so please find out if stock is in stock or when its coming before placing a order

nothign has gone to plan with this group buy ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I want a cooler, single filter relocation kit and a thermostat.

Let me know when stock is available so I can pay for the gear.

No worries :laugh:

just wondering if the kit can be fitted without the thermostat for now until the thermostats become instock?

cheers

Jeremy

It can but it means a bit more hassle in the future :D