SAU Community

Defi-style Autogauge 3-gauge Bundle Packs - $175.00

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for anyone that wants to see these in an r32 here you go, i got mine from just jap a while ago and haven't had any issues with them they arrived quickly and i have found just jap very easy to deal with and will continue to do buisness with them

IMG_0431.jpg

Edited by Green_s13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Steve I know im doing a little grave digging but do you still do this price or have i missed the boat completely?

I havent had the money till now to get it.

If not what sort of price can you do on a boost, air fuel and oil temp and DIN mounting panel. Picked up

Cheers.

Sam

Hey Steve I know im doing a little grave digging but do you still do this price or have i missed the boat completely?

I havent had the money till now to get it.

If not what sort of price can you do on a boost, air fuel and oil temp and DIN mounting panel. Picked up

Cheers.

Sam

Hi Sam, we can do still this package for you at $175 however we are waiting on more stock of these particular packages to arrive.

Would you like me to drop you a pm when we receive our next delivery?

Cheers,

Steve :)

so these smoked gauges dont show nothing in the day and can only be read at night is it?

Hi mate, no thats not correct.

By 'smoked', it means these gauges effectively 'black out' when powered off, however when your car/ignition is on, they are fully illuminated as shown in the photos in the first post of this thread.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Cheers,

Steve

Just Jap Racing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Are these still available. Im looking for a oil pressure one only

Hi Mark, this special is still running and the gauges are also available individually.

Please check out our website for current pricing as well as pictures of the range of gauges we currently have in stock.

Cheers,

Steve

• 4 months later...
Boost & oil pressure gauges available in PSI?

Or are they KPA only?

Hi mate, thanks for your enquiry.

They are available in PSI, and the product information shown on our website reflects this.

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...