SAU Community

Defi-style Autogauge 3-gauge Bundle Packs - $175.00

Just Jap is pleased to offer SAU forum members this special on our Autogauge Defi-style Smoked Face Gauge Bundle Packs.

This special Autogauge bundle package includes 3 of our popular Defi-Style Smoked Face Gauges in 2 inch size, and 3 gauge DIN panel in which you can mount your gauges.

With close to 1000 Gauges in stock at any one time, we will not be beaten on price or value!

agbundle.jpg

PACKAGE A

1 x 2 inch Mechanical Boost Gauge

1 x 2 inch Electrical Oil Temp Gauge

1 x 2 inch Electrical Water Temp Gauge

PACKAGE B

1 x 2 inch Electrical Air Fuel Ratio Gauge

PACKAGE C

1 x 2 inch Electrical Oil Pressure Gauge

* Each gauge includes sensors and required parts for fitting and blanks out completely when powered off.

* These gauges and bundle packs represent outstanding value for money and are a fantastic value alternative to Defi gauges with no controller required.

PURCHASE YOUR TRIPLE GAUGE BUNDLE NOW - JUST $175.00 + POSTAGE!!

HOW CAN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER?

The answer is simple!

Purchase online now via our massive new website at http://www.justjap.com for fast Australia-wide delivery.

With Australia's biggest range of High Performance Japanese Parts all under one roof, and all available online, purchasing your tuning parts online couldn't be easier!

Please contact our sales team if you have any questions, or reply here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this looks like a good deal - but as jetr-32 said, can we mix n match? also instead of the holder can we get a mounting cup?

Hi mate, as above, mixing and matching other gauges from this series isnt a problem at all, and we can also substitute the DIN panel for the mounting cups for you :)

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Steve

Can you clear things up for me?

i bought the package which arrives quite fast so thanks however

i got a mechanical boost gauge not the electrical guage like you stated.

is that right?

Hi Taiphan, my apologies that was a typo error in the first post - The website shows the correct detail

All our Defi style boost gauges are Mechanical.

Regards,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
hey i just bought the Air fuel ratio gauge off you, do i just hook the gauge straight to the oxgen sensor

Hi mate, if you give us a call in store, one of our staff will be only too happy to assist you with your installation.

(02) 9545 0532.

Regards,

Steve

• 1 month later...

Just to confirm, the temp and pressure gauges come with the appropriate senders?

Also, your standard website price for this bundle is $175. Do SAU forum members get a reduction on this price?

Last question, can I get a bundle with oil temp, oil pressure and boost?

Thanks,

Warwick

Edited by Lazy-Bastard

Just to confirm, the temp and pressure gauges come with the appropriate senders?

Also, your standard website price for this bundle is $175. Do SAU forum members get a reduction on this price?

Last question, can I get a bundle with oil temp, oil pressure and boost?

Thanks,

Warwick

Hi Warwick, thanks for your enquiry.

Each gauge includes the required senders for hooking them up.

If you are using an oil temp and/or pressure gauge we recommend using one of our oil filter sandwich plates for simple installation - These are $29.95 each.

Lastly, putting together the bundle you have requested isnt a problem at all :D

If you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to ask

Regards,

Steve

Would you know if these fit properly into the triple guage console thing in a R34 gtt?

Cheers

Josh

Hi Josh, I have seen aftermarket gauges fitted to the factory triple gauge centre cluster in ER34's, however we recommend you measure the existing gauge window to confirm that our Defi style gauges will fit (2")

Regards,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wondering if there would be any probs installing these in a series2 stagea cluster din?

and would i be able to get a volts, oil pressure and AFR in a set? for the same coin as i am running an E-BOOST2 so got the boost readout covered.