SAU Community

Carwash Near Southbank

CanberraR33

I just moved to Brisbane from Canberra.

Just wondering if you guys can help me out..

I am living in South Bank, just trying to find a car wash in the area. Something like a car lovers. I had no luck with the yellow pages.

Any help would be appreciated!

if u don't mind a 10 min drive south, there are two which I frequent on Logan Rd, Ones a servo at Eight Mile plains and further down the road at underwood there is a car lovers...always packed on weekends! Both self serve...

if u don't mind a 10 min drive south, there are two which I frequent on Logan Rd, Ones a servo at Eight Mile plains and further down the road at underwood there is a car lovers...always packed on weekends! Both self serve...

That big one behind the servo is good and the best one around brissie i've found, but the one up the road at Underwood is shite!

hey buddy, you live in soutbbank? next to me hehe, the 2 closest car washes we have here are:

1. Sandgate road, albion. Hand car wash cafe. Easiest way to get there is, take the ICB (inner city bypass), then take sand gate road exit, and it comes to your right around 500m down from the exit.

2. Car lovers in Stafford

Go down gympie road, turn left onto stafford road... when you pass bunnings ware house on your left its right next to it.

Its not like syd here were there are car wash cafe's every were.

gl

h.