SAU Community

R34 Gtr Veilside Street Drag Kit For Sale

Hey guys,

Been quite awhile since i posted here cause i sold my R33 GTS off. Anyhow, i've left Australia and im now in Malaysia and i just got me a Veilside R34 GTR.

Anyhow, im looking to sell the Veilside Kit. It is the Street Drag model and is still currently on my car. Pics are below and it is a original Veilside kit with the badge and serial number on the inside of the kit.

The kit comprises of the front bar, rear bar, side skirts and top secret carbon fibre bonnet.

I'll respray it to any colour that you want and the surface finish is beautiful.

This kit is the kit that was on the Top Speed Veilside R34 GTR Street Drag Model that recorded 346.26km/h and for being the fastest japanese car recorded in New Zealand. The kit is aerodynamically tested for the above speed although i doubt many of us will ever go near.. :laugh:

Its on the top of www.veilside.co.jp

I can arrange shipping to anywhere in Australia and im open to offers so someone make me an offer.

Reason for sale? Im intending to take this car to Sepang circuit for some circuit racing but its gonna hurt when this kit gets cracked or stone chips or when a race car slams into my rear or side so im gonna go back to the stock kit before i hit the track.

Thanks alot guys..

PM Me / SMS me at +6012-3893937 / email me at [email protected]

Pics are below.

upload1.JPG

upload2.JPG

upload3.JPG