SAU Community

Lowered My Car

CATKICKER

Todd,

Remembering that it's already remapped and would only need a little more dyno time probably only $180 ish all up... I am planning to come down to Nick's place again ASAP, as I would love to help you guys take advantage of the 98 ron, besides... was one of the best weekends away in years :yes:

Sam.

PS: seeing as you now have 98 I do have some pretty good maps I can post down...

Cheers Sam, sounds good to me!!

As I mentioned, I will need to get you to program me a chip to suit my GTR injectors and Z32 AFM before that time so I am able to install them and drive out to Nick's place...

I am ready whenever you come and am glad to hear that you are so I can plan for that rather than an aftermarket setup (a lot more costly when I have already modded the ECU and don't plan on changing too much after this).

Anyway, would be good if you could let me know (or just post it up on here or NS) when you plan on coming down.

Thanks again!

Todd

I was wondering if the owner of this car was on SAU.

I see your car all the time Todd, usually on the brooker after work, I am heading from moonah to kingston and I seem to see you anywhere from rugby park to cleary's gates...

Looks sweet on the road btw.