SAU Community

Jws Interior Painting.

HR32_GTS-T

Hi Guys an Girls,

My names Joel an im starting a little interior painting bussiness at home,

I have done some of my interior(still unfinished) an others an all have turned

out with great results, i use good quility materials an paints no dodgy work at

all, I learnt how to paint throug my dad as he is a panel beater(retired lol) now, this

is something I enjoy doing. So if anyone is intrested in there interior being painted

just contact me by PM's or by mobile(numer will be listed below).

The method i use in painting interior takes quite some time but its worth it in the end.

First i sand back the part an clean it with a substance(cant tell yas wat) an it gets plastic an or

Vinal primered, then under coated, sanded again, then undercoated, then sanded etc... then its

ready for the paint.

I can paint, dashes, door trims, center consoles, basiclly anything that has a vinal surface,

an that is plastic. I will post some pics of my Inrerior as soon as i get my camera back.

If ur intrested, contact me an we can work out a price an paint colours etc...

Number is 0406279345.

Name: Joel. :whistling:

Edited by HR32_GTS-T

I'm interested in getting my R33 interior painted.

Just on the bits with the rubberish feeling plastic coating. This includes power window plastic, dash, ashtray and gear surround.

What type of paint do you use and what colours do u have?

PM me ur price also...thanks!

Jason

Edited by JaseR33

No offence, but its an unpaid ad... It either goes, or all others stay. Dont mean to tell you mods how to do your job, but its that simple.
Very Harsh Dave!!!! But you are correct. Give the lad a few days and then Squish his ambition like a tiny tiny bug.

thanks guys for the support, much appreciated, but wat do u mean its an unpaid ad?

plz pm me

Advertisements for any kind of business or sales must go in the Classified Section of the Forum.

If you are selling anything or any service, it has to go there so as not to clutter up the main forum area.

You are new and will be forgiven but a Mod will move the whole topic into the correct area soon.

At which point its going to have to be deleated as your a business that isnt paying for advertising space, where others are. They can get shirty and stop advertising.

And Dave the reason for being harsh is other ads last 30secs and they are gone. Consitancy!