SAU Community

Filling Up Skyline...

The Milf Guy

Today im a proud owner of a r33 Skyline, went for my first fillup of BP ultimate and for some reason the car started leaking petrol during fillup from the nozzle hole! Now before anyone jumps to conclusions,

the tank was empty by the guage and i only put in 20ltrs cause its a thurs and fuel is $1.54!!!

Any ideas on why?

Edited by The Milf Guy

Hey all, new to the forum so first post.

Sorry to hijack a bit but didnt want to go creating a new thread. I also have just obtained an R33 and also just put in a tank of BP Ultimate. My question is, is the TERRIBLE fuel consumption im getting normal? I read on a link from these forums that it should get 9.8L per 100km. Well, I put in a full tank, set the tripmeter and it looks like ill get about 250km out of the tank (its nearly empty, filled it up tuesday)

Just wondering, Is that normal? I mean I know I shouldn't expect great ecconomy from a v6 Turbo but 250km's according to my math is 26L/100km Wtf?

ummm straight 6 turbo .

depending on your driving style and whether its city or country driving ..

std r33 gtst should see from 350-500 kms per tank..

o2 sensor on the exhaust would be main culprit other than thrashing the car

ummm straight 6 turbo .

depending on your driving style and whether its city or country driving ..

std r33 gtst should see from 350-500 kms per tank..

o2 sensor on the exhaust would be main culprit other than thrashing the car

sorry straight 6. Used to saying v6 from my old car :P

Hey all, new to the forum so first post.

Sorry to hijack a bit but didnt want to go creating a new thread. I also have just obtained an R33 and also just put in a tank of BP Ultimate. My question is, is the TERRIBLE fuel consumption im getting normal? I read on a link from these forums that it should get 9.8L per 100km. Well, I put in a full tank, set the tripmeter and it looks like ill get about 250km out of the tank (its nearly empty, filled it up tuesday)

Just wondering, Is that normal? I mean I know I shouldn't expect great ecconomy from a v6 Turbo but 250km's according to my math is 26L/100km Wtf?

is your car stock, any engine work etc... if so maybe not tuned, but if its a stocka i think you might have a problem, try cleaning your injectors and the fuel tank might help a little
Yes just complied the other day, how does that affect the pump and make the fuel overflow?

and how do i check?

Thanks for the replies ppls btw

Japan and australia use different nozzles, there for the hole must be changes...

am i right Craved..?

Japan and australia use different nozzles, there for the hole must be changes...

am i right Craved..?

pretty sure that its an aussie thing so you cant fit a leaded filler in an unleaded car