SAU Community

God damn this s***s me!

JET-33

OMG

i just came home and my dad was in my car spot, so 5min later he goes we gotta move the cars.

then, as im comin back in the driveway i fkn crack my new nismo 400r bar in 2 places, NOT HAPPY!

any1 recommend a place where i can get it fixed quickly, at a good price but also good quality?

cheers

ouch jet-33

welcome to my world

i cracked my front bar in two places first day i got the car

haha

but man its a new 400R bar, thats a bitch

how bad is the cracks? are they like mine?

maybe you can buy some fibre fill and do it yerself

and jus put some touch up paint on it

since its silver and it isn't that noticable on silver

are you running stock height?

man you musta went over the driveway pretty hard to crack it

i went over a ramp at 40kmh and bang two cracks and other line cracks all over the ridges and cracks where the bolts and screws are

pretty fuct up

was barely movin at all, just a little lip on the side of the drive

i think it was actually the fkn support brace undeneath that the damn panel beaters decided to put in...theyve stooged me again

cos i think that rubbed on it, cos the bar didnt touch, and cos the brace didnt want to budge it draged the kit with it and cracked it

im lowered, real bad with this bar, haha, low as

ouch!

i feel for u jet.........i've been there

just one small mistake and *crack*!

damn fibreglass!! why can't they make it more flexible!!!

try Auswide in Ringwood, found their prices too be lower than other places i checked, and they did a decent job of patching a HOLE and repainting my front bar........

address:

4-5/7 Heatherdale Rd Ringwood

(03) 98702088

Time, labour, oven time, workshop time - plus the fact most are insurance jobs so they can jack the price up. I reckon just speak to a few places - whenever previously I've got stuff fixed on old cars, its generally "is this an insurance job?" say "yes" and its like almost double. Speak to 'em, if they jack you around just go elsewhere. My 2c.

Fibro kit is $30 plus a few extras you'll need. I might make a start on fixing mine this arvo.