SAU Community

Differences Between Si And Sii R33 Skylines

Hey all, i apoligize if a thread similar to this has already been created if it has then please just link it too me and delete this one. i made a thread yesterday http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=130515&hl= although it wasnt about the s1/s2 differences, in it i asked to be linked but no one could help.

so any way here is my story, i love skylines, since a friend took me for a ride in an R33 ive been saving for one. that was over a year and a half ago. i have saved up hard and long. and am getting the car in November. I am set on getting a series 2 for the only reaosns -they are newer than s1 -bugs/flaws will be worked out -they have a nicer bonnet and front -there is less k's on them as they havnt been around forever like the series 1. of course you could find some immaculate series 1 with very low k's and a series 2 that is driven everyday and has some serious k's but im talking in a sense of average. the average s2 will have less k's than a s1. anyway i have heard there is a different turbo on the s2. is this true? if anyone could please note as many differences from the Series 1 and Series 2 R33's i will be most greatful. Thankyou heaps

EDIT: no need for me to be mean for no reason...

when you search, try putting a plus sign in front of the items to narrow down results

eg "+r33* +series +differences"

also make sure you change the date to "all dates" as its default at "last 30 days"

hope that helps

i think any probs any series i would have had would have been fixed now . i would rather have a clean series 1 than a flogged series 2 actually i prefer the look of the series 1 better

Im guessing you are a series 1 owner....

Edited by alphanumeric