SAU Community

Buyers Of The Leatherette Seat Covers

Jetdat

Damn you lot got some boring interiors :)

Heres mine, took this tonight, looks alot more red during the day, orange-ness is due to light being on inside.

cimg2689smallgf9.jpg

Oh the doors and centre console are proper italian leather, did them myself too from scratch

Thanks Jetdat for hooking us up, very happy!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, finally got mine!!!! I realised I'd never have time to get there, so went the late postage option. (hmm probably should have done that in the first place)

will post some pics up if i ever get them installed, big thanks again to Jetdat (and all others involved) for their hard work & time spent. much appreciated!!!

Oh the doors and centre console are proper italian leather, did them myself too from scratch

Bought some nice leather off a mate, got some pointers from another mate that did his whole interior himself, pretty much trial and error mate..... takes alot of time, effort and wasteful material (i still have about 6sqm of leather so didnt bother me)

simple explination

Ripped the already falling off door trims, put on leather, traced around them, cut and trimmed, got some spray adhesive which is good because you can move it around and take it off no worries untill it dries, put on door, trimmed, sprayed more adhesive, and used superglue for the edges when i was happy with them.... took maybe 4-5 hours for 4 trims, that exp above is very simplified.....

Im happy with the interior, even got mum to make me a gearboot from some really soft vynal :thumbsup:

Ill take more pics and throw them up soon...

I have spoken to them and they are currently overseas arent expected back till the 6-10 of November.

Apparently D I F and my replacements (for diffrent reasons) were sent out about 2 weeks ago now, they said they should have arrived but they haven't.

They said to check local Post Offices ect, anyways - they think they have been misplaced/stolen or lost while coming from Melbourne to Brisbane/Sydney and they will re-send them when they arrive back from there Holiday.

I've also been speaking to them about a second Group Buy, nothing will go ahead until all people from the first group buy are happy, I think there's just two of us myself and D I F.

P.S: D I F, please check your local post office incase it is there. JetDat, I'll give you a call when I get some time ain't spoken to you in a while :)