SAU Community

Nissan Fast

I hate to make my first post a request for someone to do something for me, but I'm looking at buying an R33 GTSt, can someone run this VIN for me:

ECR33157688

Cheers

I made a typo in the VIN number, it should have been ECR33057688, the form I had with the VIN on it was rather hard to read. Although I don't know how that was supposed to be a 0... anyway.

Slightly freaked out here. Have installed all the CDs libraries from the howto. Punched in my VIN Code and "model series can not be found for this vin no input model or model series" is the result. Tried someone elses ecr33 and got a result. Mine doesn't work. Typed in the model number:

ggkbrtfr33vdac---- and I got part of a result. It then accepted the vin number and gave me some details engine/mt etc. Did this happen to anyone else? Is this bad?

ecr33025105

Edited by axelmasok

Gives me the same error for that vin number, you sure you have it correct?

100% double and triple checked. The model number I have seems to be valid. The VIN as you see is not. I read somewhere about how the plate is attached to the firewall and to pick ones that have been tampered with....mine has two small plastic "rivets" that attach it to the firewall, the plate is thin and can get my fingernail behind it. Is this blue blate original?

Hi can anyone check out if anything interesting comes up with RA31GASMP-EC it's off my cefiro... Mainly because I'm trying to source brakes parts and the parts I got are WAY off, so need to know if it's a Touring/Comfort/Sport edition etc.

Many Thanks,

Grant.

Edited by QUIKBLADE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can someone check this

VIN 6u9000ecr33107218

THANKS HEAPS! i cant seem to post new topics so id thought id do it here.

Hi Guys,

It would be appreciated if somebody could please check the following VIN on FAST for me.

6T91MPAAAN1BAD007

Thanks in advance.

Marc2