SAU Community

Electric Supercharger Turbo Kit

sam5709

• 4 weeks later...

i jsut came across it on Ebay so I ran a search on here to avoid reposting...

I figured the initial reactions would be like the ones posted above but has anyone actually tried these?? Or can give good (technical) reasons why these ARE crap?

just curious

i jsut came across it on Ebay so I ran a search on here to avoid reposting...

I figured the initial reactions would be like the ones posted above but has anyone actually tried these?? Or can give good (technical) reasons why these ARE crap?

just curious

Flow rates mostly.

Its hard to prove they are shit when theres so few specs available on them.

Information like this isnt useful:

"Will it generate boost throughout the entire rev range?

The Generation 1 will generate boost in all applications up to 5ltrs"

So if you have a 5L it might flow enough air to make 1 psi. Whoopy doo. It might be useful for low end gains which are always handy on a street car.

If I said i sold a "Universal" turbo id be laughed out of the industry since its well known that not just any snail will do. So why should this be any different?

make ya turbo skyline slower!!!! add's restriction in the air intake LOL

Can the Generation 1 be used with a mechanical turbo?

Yes, The Generation 1 can be placed between the intercooler and the inlet manifold, this will generate boost in the lower rev range and eleviate mechanical turbo lag.

Teeehehehehhehee

I want one for my wifes proton.. LoLz

i just noticed it said it spins at 25,000rpm ... now i dont know what the nissan turbos spin at especially since theres a shitload of different ones but i heard that turbos can spin up to 150,000rpm..

so if u could imagine the difference in air rates... also i noticed this

"Toyota Supra 3.0 will definitely buy again" ... must be a piece of crap that breaks easy cos why would u need another?.. haha

hehe hmm yeh re-reading it i found the line "up to 20bhp increaseguaranteed"... doesnt really make sense... is it at least 20 or 'up to' to?

still love to see some inbiased results... what if its like really awesome and we're all this dissing it.