SAU Community

Wtb: R33 Gts-t Series 2 Front Indicators

melly122

I am looking to get a set of R33 Gts-t series 2 front indicators, i am looking at getting a new front bar and the one i currently have has no indicators on the front so i will need some for my new one.

This isn't urgent but if anyone has some or knows of where i can get some let me know please

Cheers

Mel :O

I am looking to get a set of R33 Gts-t series 2 front indicators, i am looking at getting a new front bar and the one i currently have has no indicators on the front so i will need some for my new one.

This isn't urgent but if anyone has some or knows of where i can get some let me know please

Cheers

Mel :D

I have a set of S1 's (the ones with driving lights on the side if interested

• 1 month later...

ok, i havnt been on here for a while. Just to clear it up as ive had some PMs about the rectangle indicators, im looking for the round ones. I have heard you can get some that you can clip onto the mesh in your bodykit (if you have it), has anyone heard about these ones and if so does anyone know where i can get them from?

You can get a set of S2 indicator/foggies from Just Jap. I think they quoted me $600 new for a set or $400 for a second hand front bar with lights. (Sorry i cant be too sure of this as i have deleted the email).

Phone:

(+61 2) 9545 0532

Fax:

(+61 2) 9542 1684

Address

101 Bath Road Kirrawee

NSW Australia 2232

They located in NSW as indicated above. Im looking for a set too and been searching for a while but i cant afford new ones.

Anyway Good luck with that.

Yeah, i just want the indicators without the foggies as i have nowhere to put the foggies in my 400R bar. Another option is to install indicators in the side section of the headlights. As in just install indicator globes and rearrange the wiring. Has anyone done this before?

Did you mean these ones? r33indicators.jpg

Or these ones? 400rindicatorclear.jpg

Check them out here...Just Jap.