Qld. Stageas.

66yostagea

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the little bloke comes through the op all right. From what i can see it is not convenient for most in this month for one reason or another. So lets look at early next month say the 4th or the11th.

I live at Walloon just west of Ipswch. I would be beside myself to be behind a nother STAGER. It is a rear sight to see one letalone two or more in one place.

awesome. make sure theyre all clean guys!! good photo opportunity. Im voting on the 11th of next month now. lets make it happen!!

The 11th is good for me. I'll even steam clean the glove box. Now what we need is a venue I have a surgestion and it is only a surgestion that we hit the broadwalk car park. I was down their about a month ago and the lookes i got were quite amusing. Imagin if their were 3 or more of us. We could go down after lunch if we wanted to do a photo shute. Aneyway this is only my two cents worth aney other idears welcom.

The surgested meeting point was the broadwalk car park on surfers paradice but this open for descution. This meeting from my point of view was to get to know some other STAGEA owners and take some photoes. with the view to doing a deasent cruse next year. I was hoping to exchange Phone noumbers and email

addresses to make it easer to stay intouch but only if people are hapy to do so.

sounds good. im happy enough with broadwater carpark, we may even pick up a stray stagea owner or two that isnt on the site. theres a few down there, i know that. Theres one with a 34GTR front thats a lil bit ballistic.

I have rung a couple of other Stagea owners and they are keen to come. I have one more phone noumber left to try.I am sorry if I have been calling it by the rong name it's the broadwater car park across from Sea World.

hmm the 11th of november at 2.30 in the afternoon or so would be fantastic.

Yep, Yep, Yep. Whore. Woops! Imean Where?

Incidently I am prepared to fax Ska 50 bucks to helphim get here.LOL.