pkblade

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Bought some stickers off you last night on the cruise Patrick, thanks heaps, they look awesome.

I just can't decide where to put the big SAU logo... over the brake light? Where the wipers will hit it on the front windscreen? Decisions decisions!

yeah i put mine on the fron wind screen the large logo one and am after a larger URL one like the mcdoyles in Dans R32

Do your wipers go across it? They don't get caught on the edges or anything? I think I'll do the same, as I don't think it's legal to put it over my rear brake light :)

Do your wipers go across it? They don't get caught on the edges or anything? I think I'll do the same, as I don't think it's legal to put it over my rear brake light :laugh:

naw its all good just get a spray bottle and wet window just a little and apply vynal then get credit card out and swipe over untill all the air is out and gently peel the backing off bobs your uncle

Bought some stickers off you last night on the cruise Patrick, thanks heaps, they look awesome.
hey patrick..... nice job...looks killa across the front of the old beast......

adelaides oldest skyline carrying the word of SAU... woo hoo!! :wave:

Nice to hear you guys like. Lil' Marvin is lookin good as always Pete, hope you don't mind me using your pic on the first page as a sample. :woot:

Notorious187 - PM sent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...