SAU Community

Official Wa Stagea Cruise/ Meet Eoi

STAGE-A

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

won't be able to go to Yanchep but will definetely come with my son (4 yo) to Hillarys and catch up with you guys.

Don't have Stagea (yet !) .... and my little one needs to know what his daddy wants :P

Cheers And!! ... hey jus checkin ya know the cruise is on the Sunday not the sat, pity ya cant make it to yanchep but good if ya can make it to hillarys ..we will be over on the boat ramp side :sleep:

Thanks mate !

I KNEW that cruise date is 12/11 and I WAS 100% sure that it is Saturday... Hmm.. Probably I need to open a calendar more often, heh ? :dry:

Forecast for Sunday is better :

Sunday Fine, partly cloudy. Min 12 Max 24

Edited by And

Thanks mate !

I KNEW that cruise date is 12/11 and I WAS 100% sure that it is Saturday... Hmm.. Probably I need to open a calendar more often, heh ? :nyaanyaa:

Forecast for Sunday is better :

Sunday Fine, partly cloudy. Min 12 Max 24

Hahhahaaha :dry:

great weather!!!! :sleep:

Rightio.. where's the BP that I asked for :sleep: ? closest one to Hillary's is...???

Theres a BP on West Coast Hway before Hillarys ... it would mean back tracking if you are comin down hepburn, but itz probably less than a klm (heading towards Scarborough) from the main big roundabout at hillarys :dry:

there will also be a BP just off Marmion (which we will be driving by) so you could stop there also you wouldnt get too far behind because there is going to be another stop just after there!

Hey guys, I was thinking of coming too. Don't have a Stagea yet.... still combing the auctions. So we'll have to come in something else. Cant use my Consul Capri; at the painters,(probably will be for the next 6 months!!)

My wife and 3 yo will be coming along too. I live south - Coogee, so would be happy to meet at anketell road for the pre-cuise. Can someone pm me for a mobile then we can make arrangements.

Anybody game enough to let me have a drive of their Stagea..... haven't driven one yet... only a Skyline :rofl: , I 've only had a good look at a few too. But Sunday'll fix that... ;)

I've PM'd you :D

Dale wont be coming so you'll have to just look out for me!

I'll be there 10:45am till 11am.. I will leave 11am sharp.. Hope you read this :)

If we miss each other, I'll see you at Hillary's ...

And you can take my girl for a spin :)

See you Sunday (hopefully) with wife (yay another girl :rofl:) and child :)

Kylie

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO itz cruise day!!!!!.... havnt been this excited since i first got me rox off :/ ..hope it lasts a bit longer :P :laughing-smiley-014: hahahaa

i think it will go for more than 2 min Lee hahaha :)

i justr finished washing my car and bought my food :D

im happy to meet up somewhere if u want, dunno where, maybe at currambine shops or something and then we can head towards brett and kirsty's area if they want or just meet them at hillarys???

whatever is fine by me...

cheers