SAU Community

Official Wa Stagea Cruise/ Meet Eoi

STAGE-A

ok guys...im doing the maps as we speak can i please have definate people that are coming so i know what to print off

have got two areas that are right next to each other that have toilets, bbq facilities, pinic area and playground for kids! please make sure that if your cooking bring your own utensils, food etc

ok definates as of today are:

#Lee

#Brad

#Kylie (+1kid)

#Brett

#Me (+2kids)

Can you let me know who else..Cheers

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kylie you can blame my bank for me not coming.

I had 3 weeks ofd and was going to get the car registered alarm installed etc then but needed to wait to home loan to be refinanced from 1 bank to another before i tarted spending $$$ but the bank i was coming from lost my land titles so my settlement was delayed 3 weeks by which time i was away in the Gold Coast so no time to do anything with the car and as I am back at work now will not be able to get the car over the pits till nov 16

^^^sad everyone we are losing one of WA stagea family..hes leaving us to go to QLD.. Glenn i wish your family the best for the move over to the QLD and make sure you keep us up to date with the progress Good Luck mate

your wife is bugging you? Didn't you invite her along?

:(

I did ...if i can quote her exact words ..' u can go if u F**kin want' ....which from previous experience (which i dont want to talk about) DOES NOT MEAN YES!! ;)

She has never liked the idea of me spending my money on cars...and driving on a cruise wif like minded people as myself.... aint her idea of a fun filled day :P

Dont forget to post pics of the cruise aight

happy cruisin peeps

I did ...if i can quote her exact words ..' u can go if u F**kin want' ....which from previous experience (which i dont want to talk about) DOES NOT MEAN YES!! :O

She has never liked the idea of me spending my money on cars...and driving on a cruise wif like minded people as myself.... aint her idea of a fun filled day >_<

Dont forget to post pics of the cruise aight

happy cruisin peeps

thats reverse psychology working at its best.

my old missus used to whinge bout car cruises to. had to steal the pants back off her. :woot::no: