SAU Community

Official Wa Stagea Cruise/ Meet Eoi

STAGE-A

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh i can see my giraffe :P yeah thanks guys for a great day..sorry about my lateness (cant go anywhere with children on time :))

Lee have to say your car is quite impressive now, seems to have a lot more power than the last time we met!

Update my daughter has concussion and a huge egg on her head after falling off the seats...but apart from that what a great meet (and boys its now true women CAN cook a good bbq)

oooh nice pics. Looks like it was good weather too, cant wait for the melbourne cruise

Hey fly this is WA... not Vic, the weather is always good! Nice turm out guys. Thanks for the test drive Kylie. I am absolutly confused about what model to get!!! But I think this one is favourite so far. If it comes up again!!!post-30601-1163329672.jpg :)

Hey fly this is WA... not Vic, the weather is always good! Nice turm out guys. Thanks for the test drive Kylie. I am absolutly confused about what model to get!!! But I think this one is favourite so far. If it comes up again!!!post-30601-1163329672.jpg :P

hey john that looks very nice, how much for that one landed and complied? talk in aussie dollars not yen as well :)

Hey fly this is WA... not Vic, the weather is always good! Nice turm out guys. Thanks for the test drive Kylie. I am absolutly confused about what model to get!!! But I think this one is favourite so far. If it comes up again!!!post-30601-1163329672.jpg :)

Obviously havent been to vic before then, we have good weather more often than not

hey john that looks very nice, how much for that one landed and complied? talk in aussie dollars not yen as well :)

To be honest I think, it'll end up at about $22k - $25, Hopefully I'l be able to tell you exactly in a few months :P

ohhh i can see my giraffe :) yeah thanks guys for a great day..sorry about my lateness (cant go anywhere with children on time :P )

Lee have to say your car is quite impressive now, seems to have a lot more power than the last time we met!

Update my daughter has concussion and a huge egg on her head after falling off the seats...but apart from that what a great meet (and boys its now true women CAN cook a good bbq)

shouldn't push your kids of the seats then kirstie! ;)

was good to tag along on this cruise, didnt realise how similar the stageas are to skylines to drive..

appealing if you buy that blue one, I'll have to steal it :P

Loving the colour :)

Was great to finally meet everyone :) The weather was fantastic.

fly why you only picking on my car :( they are all high riders ;)

Kirstie, thats not good. Poor darling :( was a good height to fall from hey :(

shouldn't push your kids of the seats then kirstie! ;)

was good to tag along on this cruise, didnt realise how similar the stageas are to skylines to drive..

hey mitch can u send us some pics of the powdercoated rims if u dont mind...

and everyone post up the cruise pics as i didnt get any others

Edited by CruiseLiner

AWESOME CRUISE GUYZ!!!!

hahahaa Brad it was close but hands down u took the win :( ... wait to see what i bring for the next one ;)

Big thanx to Kirsty for all ya help with the mapz you did an awesome job!!!

Kylie hope ya got home safe thats a hell of a drive ...but fun in a stag hehehe :P

Was hopin to have a game of cricket but after hearing Brett stepped up to C grade i decided to keep my mouth shut hahhaah

And to everyone else was great to see you all .... hopefully not too long before your cruising in ya own stags (includin Mitch coz i know ya now converted :) ) :(

post-24955-1163333935.jpgpost-24955-1163333998.jpgpost-24955-1163334037.jpgpost-24955-1163334091.jpg

Edited by STAGE-A

Kirstie, thats not good. Poor darling :P was a good height to fall from hey :)

:( had to stop on yanchep road, for bretts mum to hop in the car cause she wouldnt stop crying and thinking she was going to be sick..sure did make a great drive home ;)

was a really good day..have nice tan arms now :(

Was hopin to have a game of cricket but after hearing Brett stepped up to C grade i decided to keep my mouth shut hahhaah

:) was wondering why i brought the gear and no one wanted to play ;) he didnt even tell you all the 6's he made :P

oh and boys you should know by now my name is IE not y :rofl::):(:(:(

AWESOME CRUISE GUYZ!!!!

hahahaa Brad was close but hands down u took the win :) ... wait to see what i bring for the next one ;)

Big thanx to Kirsty for all ya help with the mapz you did an awesome job!!!

Kylie hope ya got home safe thats a hell of a drive ...but fun in a stag hehehe :P

And to everyone else was great to see you all .... hopefully not too long before your cruising in ya own stags (includin Mitch coz i know ya now converted :) )

hah.. i reckon my engine in a stagea would be interesting... ;)

i'll just steal kylies again :(

had to stop on yanchep road, for bretts mum to hop in the car cause she wouldnt stop crying and thinking she was going to be sick..sure did make a great drive home :(

was a really good day..have nice tan arms now :rofl:

not nice kirstie :(

was a good day, i think i evened up the tan/burn i got from drag warz, lol...