SAU Community

Official Wa Stagea Cruise/ Meet Eoi

STAGE-A

^^^i tend to agree...think we should set the date and meet point for this november cruise :rofl: , list it on here and if you come you come if you dont you dont!!!!

We can always organise another cruise for early in the new year for everyone---i aint going to complain if i get to go cruising more than once! :)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K heres the officail time and date .....

12TH NOVEMBER

MEET @ HILLARYS BOUT 12ISH

LEAVING FROM HILLARYS 12:30

Were gonna be cruising to Yanchep for a BBQ, footy, cricket, swim etc :)

so bring some food footy or whatever ...

THIS IS GOING TO BE A FAMILY EVENT PLS... IF YOU WANT TO RACE, THIS IS NOT THE CRUISE FOR YOU! PLS REMEMBER THIS AS THERE WILL BE CHILDREN IN SOME OF THE CARS!!!

Be great to see you all there .... if you cant make it pls post up and let us know your ideas for the next one and when so we can get the ball rolling to make this a regular thing.

Lee :)

I can make it...I've had a Stagea for 2 months now and I still haven't seen another one on the road yet...not fair!!

I won't know anyone so I hope you are all real friendly...my RS4 will still be bog standard by then though...the stage 1 mods won't be happening until the christmas break when I can get some damn time off work. :))

Dale.

Dale I only met Wildcat a week or so ago so you wont be the only noob there :sick:

I'll have room in my esky if there's anyone that doesn't have one :(

Edited to add: Dale we could meet up at Anketel Road (or which ever is easier) before the on ramp to the freeway and have our own miny cruise to Hillary's if you like :(

I live in Rockingham so anything out of the ordinary along the freeway would be fab :D

Dale I only met Wildcat a week or so ago so you wont be the only noob there :D

:( yeah saw this black stag in the carpark went and parked next to it and some dodgy chick hopped out and started talking to me..just jokes :sick:

We are all friendly, alot of us havent met each other yet so we will all be in the same boat :(

hey Dale we are a friendly bunch i think :happy: most of the people havent meet before besides a couple of us on a previous sau cruise. dont leave me out because im not driving a stagea plz haha :happy:

has anyone checked the bbq's are available up at yanchep on weekends? costs, etc? i would hate for us all to get up there and they are unavailable :D

cyaz there :O

hey Dale we are a friendly bunch i think ;) most of the people havent meet before besides a couple of us on a previous sau cruise. dont leave me out because im not driving a stagea plz haha ;)

has anyone checked the bbq's are available up at yanchep on weekends? costs, etc? i would hate for us all to get up there and they are unavailable :ninja:

cyaz there :)

'sif anyone would leave you out, Brad, even if you don't bring the StageZilla along! You're currently the KING of Stagea modification in Perth, if not Australia as a whole, and probably will continue to be so for quite a while.

bugger - I just realised I will be in Busselton this w/e so I can't make it either....:happy:

I will definately be up for the next one, but due to the fact that my stag IS STILL SITTING ON THE JAPANESE DOCKS!!!!!! I dunno if I will be in it or not. Sigh..

Dale - I am in Kelmscott and I have seen 3 stagea's in the last 2 weeks around my way so keep your eyes open.

whoah dude, thats a bit like talking to myself.