SAU Community

Rb Hi Performance Gaskets @ Great Prices

sr20det510

Hey Guys i recently found a shop in Thailand that make their own Gaskets.

The quality is amazing and the prices are much better than anything else ive seen.

I have prices for the following gaskets but they do heaps more and will make custom gaskets to suit any application.

RB Series Multi layered stainless head gaskets 1.4mm. $210

RB intake manifold gasket $32

RB26DETT exhaust gasket stainless ( 2 Pieces ) $38

RB26DETT exhaust gasket Metal/asbestos $20

Other RB Exhaust gaskets in Metal/Asbestos $ 20

They can make their gaskets in over 40 different materials i have only asked for prices on their premium materials suitable for race applications.

Thier Metal/Asbestos gaskets are great for reducing thermal transfer between the block and manifolds helping to reduce inlet temps

I will try to add more gaskets over the next few days. please let me know if there any other gaskets you guys are interested in.

Sample Pics:

post-22724-1161523091.jpg

post-22724-1161523131.jpg

post-22724-1161523167.jpg

Will take expressions of interest and orders till 1st of November then i will be placing a group order to save on Freight.

Then deliver to your provided mailing address at your cost.

Please ask any questions and i will do my best to answer them.

Edited by sr20det510

It's spelt gasket*

Also I'm not sure on the legalities of using gaskets with asbestos in them. All gaskets and brake pads etc that are sold in automotive shops are now asbestos free, due to obvious reasons.

"A national ban on the importation, manufacture and use of all products containing chrysotile(white) asbestos will come into effect by 31 December 2003."

Apart from that, prices and range look good.

Edited by NathR32

Thanks NathR32,

Thread Edited for poor spelling.

Thanks for the info on the Asbestos importing, looks like that material will be off the short list however they can make gaskets in any available product on the market.

There is a new gasket compound coming soon called G6 from memory, its supposed to be the new hot product to hit the market. has all the benifits of Asbestos without the related issues of potential death :D

What gaskets are you guys after out there??

Let me know..