SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Ok - Cruise has been organised as follows:

Time: 11am, Sunday 29th July.

Place: Forest Glen BP (next to the Grammar School - Left hand side heading towards Ettomogah Pub".

Destination: Montville/Maleny/Mapleton

Reason/plan - Will be cruising in a pack "Show n' Shine" style. - Hoping to have a nice lunch somewhere whilst taking photos of rides, meeting people, making new friends, sharing advice etc.

Lets make the Sunny Coasts SAU representation stronger by showing the Coast what we've got.

Hoping to have a safe, legal cruise where we all have fun :pirate:

Please let me know if you want to go and i will add you to my list.

"Who's Going":

SunnyCoast

Darkness Ryda

R33 Cruiser

Ok - Cruise has been organised as follows:

Time: 11am, Sunday 29th July.

Place: Forest Glen BP (next to the Grammar School - Left hand side heading towards Ettomogah Pub".

Destination: Montville/Maleny/Mapleton

Reason/plan - Will be cruising in a pack "Show n' Shine" style. - Hoping to have a nice lunch somewhere whilst taking photos of rides, meeting people, making new friends, sharing advice etc.

Lets make the Sunny Coasts SAU representation stronger by showing the Coast what we've got.

Hoping to have a safe, legal cruise where we all have fun :pirate:

Please let me know if you want to go and i will add you to my list.

"Who's Going":

SunnyCoast

Darkness Ryda

R33 Cruiser

I would come along, just want my new front bar on before i go on another cruise... maybe next weekend...

I would come along, just want my new front bar on before i go on another cruise... maybe next weekend...

Saw you at the noosa cruise Kobe. cant you pop your old bumper on? will be a good day. hope to see more of you guys on this cruise.

Saw you at the noosa cruise Kobe. cant you pop your old bumper on? will be a good day. hope to see more of you guys on this cruise.

Yeah stuff it. ill come along...

So what street is the BP on?

Yeah stuff it. ill come along...

So what street is the BP on?

haha sweet man. Umm its just off the big round-a-bout towards brissy, the south bound BP @ forrest glen...annnnnnd the street name its right near is mons road i think! i have to double check...but its next to the Grammar School - Left hand side heading towards Ettomogah Pub...

Edited by Darkness_Ryda1

hi guys, just an amendment to the sat night and sunday morning cruise. the group will be a little smaller, as i will not be bringing out my r33. furthermore, POSSIBLY 3 vehicles may not come.

:rolleyes::thumbsup:

Edited by r33cruiser

hi guys, just an amendment to the sat night and sunday morning cruise. the group will be a little smaller, as i will not be bringing out my r33. furthermore, POSSIBLY 3 vehicles may not come.

:rolleyes::thumbsup:

hi guys i just got word that some of the guys from sunshinecoastcruising.com will be coming on that saterday night cruise.

hi guys i just got word that some of the guys from sunshinecoastcruising.com will be coming on that saterday night cruise.

Saturday night cruise was called off and is replaced with our Sunday 11am one....Let the coast cruising guys know that cruise is on Sunday....R33cruiser...you cruising in my car?

SunnyCoast.

Edited by SunnyCoast

i can give it a shot, they are unhappy. at the time of last contact, roughly 10-15 cars have pulled out.

there are still a few cars going if anyone still wants to go, this 500+ hp supra is going "17dis"

post-40676-1185498123_thumb.jpg

:laughing-smiley-014: :PBJ:

Edited by r33cruiser

i can give it a shot, they are unhappy. at the time of last contact, roughly 10-15 cars have pulled out.

there are still a few cars going if anyone still wants to go, this 500+ hp supra is going "17dis"

post-40676-1185498123_thumb.jpg

:laughing-smiley-014: :PBJ:

Just found out i have a party on sat night, which calls for alot of booze!

Hopefully wont be too hammered to come out sun morning ...

Hey guys, if im not there by 11.15 then i prob wont be there. alcohol would be the reason why.

Cheers.

Come'on man...you should come along...just dont drink as much. Should be good to meet up and say hello.

BTW.....Darkness Ryda - Thanks for all your help today... i think the boost gauge was a great install. Appreciate everything you did.

be seeing you on the cruise tomorrow.

Chris

Come'on man...you should come along...just dont drink as much. Should be good to meet up and say hello.

BTW.....Darkness Ryda - Thanks for all your help today... i think the boost gauge was a great install. Appreciate everything you did.

be seeing you on the cruise tomorrow.

Chris

hey man,

Any time, was good fun, i enjoyed helpin installing it. now you know what psi ur running :D. if you need anythin else let me know and ill be there. lookin forward to the cruise tomorrow.

Lata man