SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

I might be out for a bit for the first time in... since last year? Haha i dont cruise anymore, car = work hack

sup guys, yea, if your around the alex/maroochy area, give me a buzz. last week there was probably 30+ cars. its at the alex carpark. from about 8pm

Edited by r33cruiser

sup guys, yea, if your around the alex/maroochy area, give me a buzz. last week there was probably 30+ cars. its at the alex carpark. from about 8pm

if your out buzz us on

Hmmm, that carpark is bad...

tell me about it, but that is the only decent size scene here

There's a scene here... I must have missed it haha! I saw a carpark with a couple of 180's, skyline's, a gtir and a shitload of crap cars.. but still was good to get out every once in a while :wave:

There's a scene here... I must have missed it haha! I saw a carpark with a couple of 180's, skyline's, a gtir and a shitload of crap cars.. but still was good to get out every once in a while :wave:

lol, i hear ya, pretty bad turn out. only 15-20 cars.

but there was this crazy turbo'd suzuki vitara

lol, i hear ya, pretty bad turn out. only 15-20 cars.

but there was this crazy turbo'd suzuki vitara

That sounds awsome for a street car meet, a turbo offroad 4wd, nice! I did a few laps past there but i don't usualy like to park up in that car park, the 5.0 come in there to much for my liking

as usual i had to bail out early again -- copa pulled over paul in the white supra so i bailed home..LOL

4 points on my P's with defectable supra --- cop bait.

and i was starving so i went home had some feed but couldn't be bothered going out again.

but hey.. nice to meet some new faces.

Yeah saw that. I went to HJ's to grab a bite after than n then headed home.

Nice supra by the way. Didn't meet you but got a look under the bonnet. That thing must putting out some serious powaaahhhhh!!!

yea, we saw u guys get flashed when we were at the roundabout. so we saw it and chucked a u-ie. then piss bolted for kawana.

lucky it was just an rbt

Enough with the bitch fights; this is a public forum, anyone and say anything they like.

It's just common courtesy that you don't have a whinge about someone else or get their work involved!! That's what pm's are for!

(Dobbers wear nappies don't you remember that rhyme!)

So where were all your guys on sunday? Didn't see you's at the motorkhana?

yeah i was ! i saw you there

i managed to have this sunday off--- well not really,. but i wont start till 6pm so i get to see this cruise on mooloolaba.... any of you guys lapping it sunday ?

i might do a couple,.. but more likely to park my car somewhere and just chill.

yea thats cool. theyre all comin to meet at the alex carpark.

rofl, dont know how they will manage that

:D