SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Hey guys, (crashing yr thread sorry!)

just a quick heads up - SAUQLD are pulling on a 'New Member BBQ and Cruise' Saturday 29th March - EVERYONE is welcome!!

It would be great to see a contingent come down from the Sunshine Coast. For more details, please click here

again, all are welcome! but please post in the thread if you are planning to attend.

Cheers Chris

My names Allara, i live in noosa...at the moment i am just fixed the blitz blow of valve on it and crap, but i just bought her 2 weeks ago so i am thinking of doing the basic mods for now. Rims, bodykit, sound system....she is completely stock otehrwise.

My names Allara, i live in noosa...at the moment i am just fixed the blitz blow of valve on it and crap, but i just bought her 2 weeks ago so i am thinking of doing the basic mods for now. Rims, bodykit, sound system....she is completely stock otehrwise.

Zane's younger brother :D

i was about to say how the hell did you know they were my dads number plates, but zaine reminded me i used to live next door to you.

i bought the plates of dad when he bought hsv341 for his gts.

question: anyone know how to take a sticker off a car without ripping the paint off to..i bought my car which has a sticker saying being asian, prince tokyo. would really love to get it off but everything i have tried and this includes taking it to a panel and paint shop has resulted in failure. anyone know of any tricks or do i cover it up till i get the rear bumper resprayed.

She's right, i am more one of the guys then i am one of the girls. cant stand the bitch fights, were with guys you kick up your feet have a few beers and look like you know what your doing to a car. But then again maybe thats a mechanics daughter talking.

i havent tried that either, ill give it ago. cheers

well it ot off the ian part of asian and then the paint decided to start chipping off...ah well ill stick something over it till i get it resprayed. works either way due to the rear buper being a different shade to the rest..

Ok fellas, As of lastnight I have relocate the mighty orange beast to the mid sunshine coast around Caloundra area. I was out lastnight and it looked pretty quiet. So one more skyline to the north coast area.