SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

bugger i missed it. sucks when you dont have your own tv lol i got stuck watching crime shows...dislike much?

yeah too many crime shows, csi, ncis, criminal minds, without a trace, law and order, we need more automotive shows i say lol instead they are all on one day on sundays usually. which sux. spread them out over the week.

yup yup :( you forgot cold case, law and order miami, bones, medium ( dont know if yu would class it crime) lol and god there is even more after that

yup yup :) you forgot cold case, law and order miami, bones, medium ( dont know if yu would class it crime) lol and god there is even more after that

yeah they are drama/crime ones. still annoying though. lol bring back good programming for once.

TV is shit.too much crap especially the f**ked up big brother crap.I cant believe they still have it on .

best shows are

1. TOP GEAR

2. FAMILY GUY

3. SIMPSONS

4. AMERICAN DAD

5. FUTURAMA

Not in any particular order.

has anybody seen the new ad for top gear australia on tv?

anyway here it is, its freakin funny lol

that's a great add. unfortunately it'll probably be better than the australian version of the tv show whenever it comes out.

<rant>

F'ing 4wd's,

Driving up the highway on wednesday, right hand lane behind a 4X4 (one of the big ass F'ers) and some black thing hits bonnet and then my windscreen. lucky I was wearing my brown jocks. at first I thought it was a stupid crow or something, didnt think much of it. got home later that day. walked around the front of my car and there was a huge black streak stright up the middle of my bonnet (white car, black streak = stands out like dogs balls) gave it a rub and it smudged a little, which I was thankful for, I then followed the streak all the way down to the front of my bonnet and found the lip of it was bent in. only slightly, but still bent. I then figured out what hit my car, some big ass piece of tyre, Most likely from a truck who drive on their tyres until they explode (litterly, becasue they have so many, they drive on them when they are completly smooth and then they everntually shred) So F'ing truck drivers, and the stupid 4X4 driver. who the hell drives straight over the top of a piece of tyre.

its lucky tho that it hit my bonnet first and then my windscreen, if it had enough force to bend my bonnet, I reckon it would of cracked my windscreen.

</rant>

Spotted 5 lines while I was out for a couple of hours

3 of them were in the Myres side car park all within 20 meters of each other. this was around 11:30 - 12:00

1 White R34 Coupe (NA)

1 Black R32 Coupe

1 Black R33 Coupe

and then 2 more lines driving towards Maroochy on Nicklin way

1 White R33 Coupe

1 Silver/grey R33 Coupe

There are a lot of 33's on the coast

me and a few others are heading down to stadium drift today at parklands. dontlike to look of the weather though, argh well if its canned we will just hit up goldy for something to do.

more details?