SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

yeah i know, but like i said its there first show, they might relax a bit in the next few shows, get into a rhythm or theyll continue on the same path and fugde it up. u just have to look at top gear uk when it first started back in like 2001, it was kinda dodgey back then aswell but now they have perfected it pretty much. who knows what the future holds, maybe they will get new hosts next season who knows, depends on ratings and audience feedback i guess. but getting some nobody's was not a good idea i dont think get some more well known celebs that are kinda funny and know there stuff and it could be a hit.

hahahaha, dorifuto FTW. is there a drift practice on this weekend at QR? and back to topgear, yeah they have been around since 2001. but to be quite honest, you can't replace clarkson, hammond and may. they are veterans. and the aussie topgear was sooooo crap. i mean, seriously there was a few flaws in their test track. for starters, the GTR they tested (so hot may i add) was the Haltech/CRD car which has been quite modded compared to the one they tested on Topgear UK, secondly who would test a stretch hummer. seriously, though we have no good cars for sale in australia. not like the uk where they have Ascari's, Aston's, and totally unique cars that australia does not have the market for. but as it has been said above, i'll give it a few weeks, otherwise i will retreat to downloading TopGear UK.

:|. didnt exactly start in 01 mate.

this clip alone is from 1990

and other information suggests it started in the 70's. even as early as 1969.

this has been another public service announcement brought to u by "THESE THINGS WE LEARN"

:cool:

Edited by r33cruiser

hey im gonna be in sunny coast this weekend, anything happening friday night?

noT much happens around here anymore.. well what is posted on here anyway.Always up for spirited drives out of town.

qr drifts yeeewww.

and dude....top gear has been around for decades.......check utube bro

yeah i know its been round for ages before 2001, but that is when they started the new format with jeremy clarkson and the others. that is what i was meaning. not the old skool original ones.

Hill runs are always good, we should organise a Mount Mee run. whole run is about 150kms, and takes about 2.5 hours max. really good run. Brad, hahaha, yeah, but the clarkson legacy started in the early 2000's. i have the first series from 2001, i know that top gear started ages before, but the one we are commenting on is the hosts we know.

Edited by SoarerGT-T Cruiser

hows every1s week? My car got kicked in and i blew a tyre in the same night :-(..... might park her up and save some money to do some decent work on her :-)

That sucks man...at least you got your daily...if that was me id be...well screwed haha...except if it happens when i finally move to brisbane...UQ yay...gonna be broke and studying at the same time!

thats no good williamsmith dirty bastards, well im heading down coast this arvo mmmm lemme know if anyone goin 4 cruise or if anything is happening wouldnt mind taking car 4 a bit of a thrashing bahaha