SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Yeh i think you met my mate micheal or tze33 the other day. lol just have a read on here you can pick up the basics if you dont know much about the imports. :down:

yeah i did he is cool.... well im callin it a night i have a 7:00 start in the morning

baaaaaaah i thought i blew my turbo today :) but i think it turns out some of the wiring on my avcr is just playing up, its always saying im doing 35km/hr now and never reading a positive boost.

GTS R33 im on the coast to so if i see ya around ill be sure to come say hi :)

Actually, Allara did help me work out a few settings on my AVCR....maybe you should ask her to take a look before you give the unit a throw :)

Hope you don't mind Allara....haha.. Signing you up for some free work. :down:

Cheers.

Edited by NIC334

baaaaaaah i thought i blew my turbo today :( but i think it turns out some of the wiring on my avcr is just playing up, its always saying im doing 35km/hr now and never reading a positive boost.

You think? Its pretty easy to tell....... Did you need someone to have a look?

lol thats all right Christian i owe will anyway lol. But i think will has some problems with the wiring thou due to a few things i noticed about his car the other day.

And Will, your stock boost gauge should still be working on the dash isnt it?

Edited by 000DNK

baaaaaaah i thought i blew my turbo today :( but i think it turns out some of the wiring on my avcr is just playing up, its always saying im doing 35km/hr now and never reading a positive boost.

get rid of the avc-r bud

worse electronic boost controller ever made!!!!

it always spikes and can never keep a steady boost increase

the blitz sbc is alright. i wouldn't put it at the top of my Christmas list thou. I have had one in my car for a while now and i just don't seem to take that much of a fancy to it anymore.

the blitz sbc is alright. i wouldn't put it at the top of my Christmas list thou. I have had one in my car for a while now and i just don't seem to take that much of a fancy to it anymore.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so much laughter in that!!!!!!!!!

dude, get a real boost controller

go get a eboost2 boost controller

best one on the market ever

Most electronic boost controllers are over rated.Blitz are ok I did have one but had issues with it not wanting to work porperly with my old 33 which had just a ats hi flow turbo. it didnt like the wastgate arm being modified and the wasgate was far too small fo it.

AVCR ARE a not bad unit aswell.The boost spiking cant just be pin pointed to EBC's alot more is involved depending on your set up.

Eboost2 are from what i heard to be a reasonably good unit.Never used one but the first eboost worked very well on several cars i knew.

Best boost controller is either straight off the wastgate or a simple bleed valve...But thats just my opinion and from experiences.

naw my boost gauge on my dash wont go into positive boost, it will start at like -272 and then reach its way up to 0 but wont go any further :(

I can pay either christian or allara if yous can fix my problem or any1 else for that matter

vaccum or boost leak somewhere? is your car running ok still or running rough? check all your hoses to make sure they havent split or come off. sometimes this can play havok.

hey will, zaine and i can take a look at it if you would like, no cost of course seeming you shouted me at the drags on Saturday. Just let us know when is best for you and we can organize to get it done for you :(.

well i havent had any problems with mine so far, its works fine. nothing wrong with them.

last 2 i had would spike an extra 2 psi then what i had it set to.

and matty spry did the tunes on them and he would be by far more knowledgable on all the apexi gear.

hey will, zaine and i can take a look at it if you would like, no cost of course seeming you shouted me at the drags on Saturday. Just let us know when is best for you and we can organize to get it done for you :) .

ahh ur not quilified in any installation of anything mechanical or eletrical

so i wouldnt trust you doing any installation on any car.

but if people want to risk their lives with someone who could blow their car up, then go for it.

again, i wouldnt trust you doing a install specially after u came to me askin to help with your AUTO stalling a lot of the time and u couldnt even fix that.

nice to see u finally found someone new to scab some money off.

dont have to ask me anymore :P

Edited by JJay