SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Awww... that'd be great!!! I know you love it!!!! Nothing like a gay man teaching ya how to work the stick!

Cya there sweetheart!

Lol - I will be ok.... Driven the Gtr a few times... think i will survive. Thanks anyway ;)

Ah righto so got yourslef a GTR now.heard rumour of it wasnt sure.And im only gay for you sweety my wife would kill me otherwise.!!! :)

The weather isnt looking to flash here, hope its all good for racing today!! just checking out the weather out there.

here

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDQ10090.html

or here

Hmm one says one thing then another

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/qld/darling-downs

Edited by R334door

Ive had a some last minute 'issues' that i have to deal with, not sure if i can make it to the meet point which was going to be the ettamogha pub at 1115am.Will know the sooner i get off here.Otherwise people meet out there.

1. i never wrote this.

Thats true, I ran the IP on the posts this is certainly not you...

Now let me make this very clear, infact larger font is needed...

Who ever logs into someone elses account without their permission will be instantly banned from SAU. Your id will also be handed on to other IPB forums as a fraud. This sort of activity is low, it is shameful & most importantly its illegal. This is a once off warning to anyone who has done this or is planning to do it again.

FYI, Im not going to dive into this case but if it happens again this thread is toast until the user is weeded out and banned.

Not only will we ban the user but their details will be passed to the user whom account that illegally accessed as it is fraud which can carry up to an 8 year term in prision.

If you dont believe a keyboard warrior can be put in prision I suggest you look into a case on BC.com from 3 years ago.

Thats true, I ran the IP on the posts this is certainly not you...

Now let me make this very clear, infact larger font is needed...

Who ever logs into someone elses account without their permission will be instantly banned from SAU. Your id will also be handed on to other IPB forums as a fraud. This sort of activity is low, it is shameful & most importantly its illegal. This is a once off warning to anyone who has done this or is planning to do it again.

FYI, Im not going to dive into this case but if it happens again this thread is toast until the user is weeded out and banned.

Not only will we ban the user but their details will be passed to the user whom account that illegally accessed as it is fraud which can carry up to an 8 year term in prision.

If you dont believe a keyboard warrior can be put in prision I suggest you look into a case on BC.com from 3 years ago.

Mate

I be more inclined not to believe her purely for 2 facts

1) shes a liar and a few of us on here already know that well and truely by now :O

2) she was "out" meaning, away from her computer with the excuse of being biten by jellyfish which I highly doubt so therefore, conclusion was that shes logged on else where and posted whatever she said she hasn't posted.

So this brings me to a bigger conclusion about her now, not only is she a LIAR but also a FRAUDSTER!!!!

ohh yeh, i went there. LOL

Facts have now be given in the above statement.

I await the otherside's party to respond to such statements.

LOL

kk i never done this stuff before so dont laugh at me too much!

Id suggest to bring some basic hand tools with ya tyre gauge .So you'll be at the etta? Probably near that servo to get away from the speed bumps up top might be best.

Mate

I be more inclined not to believe her purely for 2 facts

1) shes a liar and a few of us on here already know that well and truely by now :laugh:

2) she was "out" meaning, away from her computer with the excuse of being biten by jellyfish which I highly doubt so therefore, conclusion was that shes logged on else where and posted whatever she said she hasn't posted.

So this brings me to a bigger conclusion about her now, not only is she a LIAR but also a FRAUDSTER!!!!

ohh yeh, i went there. LOL

Facts have now be given in the above statement.

I await the otherside's party to respond to such statements.

LOL

Im not going to discuss the in's or out's with anyone in this matter...

I understand and i took that into account before making a statement, as I dont have trust for anyone involved yet...

All I will say is that the post made did not come from a computer anywhere near the sunshine coast... Hence I dont poitn the finger at you either... :D

Just stating the rules clearly for all on the forums, if it happens again it will be taken very seriouslly...

Apart from that, have a nice cruise looks like a great day for it...

Have fun guys, wish i could be there, but got other arrangements. was looking forawrd to haveing a race again aswell. its awesome fun, just remember you are only racing yourself aganst the clock. and its all in the name of fun , i wasnt even nervous the first time i raced, i loved it. my best time was a 13.93 @ 101MPH