SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

aint that the truth cd.

f**ked up a mates 180, and he wasnt even there. he locked it and left it, came back and found a little present on it :shakesfistattheman!!:

Edited by r33cruiser

guys have to be careful waxing...seen some seriously nasty shit when someone i used to hang out with got his chest waxed. Best paying the extra couple of bucks and getting it done by someone who takes pride in there job.

guys have to be careful waxing...seen some seriously nasty shit when someone i used to hang out with got his chest waxed. Best paying the extra couple of bucks and getting it done by someone who takes pride in there job.

Guy's, that was actually me! She's right, its worth paying the extra few bucks! That way, you dont need to down yourself by using a practise girl!

Guy's, that was actually me! She's right, its worth paying the extra few bucks! That way, you dont need to down yourself by using a practise girl!

Actually no i was referring to a friend who received some terrible scarring from the wax being to hot! was terrible...i can tell you that was his first and last experience. while yours wasnt the best I blame the quality of the wax for that one. Anyone who does a chest wax in under half an hour isn't worth it as they use strip wax and does not let your skin settle before putting another layer on which causes things like that. You should request the same wax they use for girls eyebrows and other such sensitive areas, its more gental on skin.

Edited by 000DNK

Happy new years every one!

come down to mooloolaba and get ya mug on CCTV! :(

i here its the latest thing to do!

mooloolaba........... going to a rave party in chancellor just done my hot laps for the night time to knock down a few "slate & dry" and kick it up a noch

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL

hey u pass ACC310/610 ?

haha ive done more than that michelle.

i FINALLY finished my dual business degree with good marks ;).

just waiting on graduation now :)

hows your job going? i always drive past ur car on suger rd, your always there ALL DAY=commitment :P

haha ive done more than that michelle.

i FINALLY finished my dual business degree with good marks ;).

just waiting on graduation now :)

hows your job going? i always drive past ur car on suger rd, your always there ALL DAY=commitment :P

lmao well that aint my car! Mine is either down briz when I work or at home. I'm still a uni student... so u might even see it down there! :)