SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

have to get used to driving it first, haha dont know how well id go either, never beeen. how was sunday?

it was good for me man. fkn owned the "classic cars". cant slide for shit. pretty embarrassing for so called targa rally cars and "pro" drivers. :) . lets just say........they cant slide

oh, and me and my car were satan apparently, i was the only import there. will email later

Edited by r33cruiser

I am sure you will have no problems at all. No one else could even try and pull off a Yandi run like you. You doing the 22nd? Should have her by then.

haha yeah.. but! thats cause i knew my 33 soooo well. im sure ill catch on to this one quick, its not like i dont know how to drive at all haha. i dont know anything bout the 22nd, Brad asked me if im free but thats all i know hahaha. btw if your getting what i see tomorrow Awesome and sexy as looking ride man.

it was good for me man. fkn owned the "classic cars". cant slide for shit. pretty embarrassing for so called targa rally cars and "pro" drivers. :P . lets just say........they cant slide

oh, and me and my car were satan apparently, i was the only import there. will email later

haha satan :P i heard there was a turf ripping levin?!

only 14more dayz from today wooooop!

In need of a wheel alignment and balance

and time to do a 100k service

ohhh how you gotta love goverment payments.

thanks kevvvy i still wont vote for you tho !!!!!!!

i bet you will blow ur mind when u get back into ur car that turbo is just far to powerfull.

and only 2 weeks left till butter chicken nights with ur mum i mean till u get ur licence back

started dreaming for a sec.

feels like it been forever since i had to drive u to work every morning,,,,,,

oh how i miss it!!!!!!!hmmmmm

In need of a wheel alignment and balance

and time to do a 100k service

ohhh how you gotta love goverment payments.

thanks kevvvy i still wont vote for you tho !!!!!!!

i bet you will blow ur mind when u get back into ur car that turbo is just far to powerfull.

and only 2 weeks left till butter chicken nights with ur mum i mean till u get ur licence back

started dreaming for a sec.

feels like it been forever since i had to drive u to work every morning,,,,,,

oh how i miss it!!!!!!!hmmmmm

:D lol. Butter chicken.... We both know his mum wouldnt cook that anyway.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th....Just remember that pattern. You'll be ok :)

Brad...mightn't see you on the 22nd. Found a better vehicle specimen and will be saving additional funds to ensure its arrival!!!

Edited by NIC334

i wasnt there so yeah ... im nice....lol....

yeah the nice people prob wernt there :D lol kirk knows all the nice ones.. and im one Hahahah

all the skyline guys boys (and girls) are cool

g'day northerners, im from vic

coming upto coast on 20th of april with the missus. staying at mantra on cavell ave.

just wondering other then the theme parks whats there to do round there.

did the theme park thing years ago and kinda over it. anything like 'only in surfers' that we can do.

we staying 6 nights

Hi all,

If anyone is interested, we are offering a special price for our Paint Corrections. Basically its about a 4-5 hour 7 step polishing technique to remove most scratches (within reason) buff marks, oxidation, spiderwebs and swirl mark, to make the car look show room finish. The polishes we use do NOT have fillers in them like most on the retail shelves. I have just done my skyline and are most impressed with the results.

If you think your car is in need of a Correction, let me know via PM and we can go from there.

Normally our prices start from $275 for skyline sized cars, but we can do much better.

Here is a taste of what we did last weekend

Before

IMG_6013.jpg

IMG_6009.jpg

Sunlight in the other half of the bonnet NOT corrected, so you can see the difference

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

Finished

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6042.jpg

Hey man,

Yeah still ticking along, still doesnt come out much. Got the kit fixed finally so looks alot better. How's yours doing? Yeah black car came up awesome we were blown away. Pass on the good words...

Chat soon

Matt