SAU Community

R32 Gts-t

It's an R32 GTS-t an an unusual Grey colour 2-door coupe as you can see. I am the first owner in Australia so it has been well taken care of. I recently had a Vertex bodykit fitted to this baby and sprayed (came out awesome). The car rolls on 18" G-Max dish rims in Shadow Chrome with Chrome Dish, and are stopped by high-performance brake pads with cross-drilled discs. The car is equipped with a DVD/MP3 player, hooked up to a TV... all powered by a Kicker Amp+Sub with Pioneer speakers all-around. Has Nismo Seat-Belt pads and i'm currently on the hunt for Nismo seat-covers to complete the look of a beautiful car.

The car has ALWAYS been well looked after as my cousin is a mobile-mechanic and regularly services the car and teaks everything to perfection. I have a hybrid-copy Intercooler + Piping, with a HKS 3" turbo-back Exhaust. YES... original HKS turbo-back exhaust. It sounds very quiet from inside the car so no headaches, but gives a loud roar from outside and looks MASSIVE up close. I bought a Heavy-Duty Cussion-Plate Exeddy Clutch for the car and got it professionally fitted along with flywheel machined. The car has a pod-filter, and a turbo straight out of an R33 that has no shaft movement. The RB25 turbo has only been in for afew months and only upgraded for a slight power increase. It constantly runs on about 9-10psi without boosting anything... just the modifications. An autometer sports-comp boost gauge was fitted inside the cabin.

I purchased a brand new battery for the car about a month ago as the battery died at the Panel-Beater's while fitting the bodykit. It also has a turbo-timer fitted so discreetly next to the steering wheel that most people wont even notice it. Car is fitted with an alarm/immobiliser with remote-startup. Car has always been started for at least 5 minutes every morning before driven (thats where the remote startup comes in handy).

Looking for around the $14,000 mark with AS IS... Plates, rego and all! Or, will swap for S14 200sx Series 2/WRX, and will consider other turbo cars.

Registration runs out in April 2007 so plenty of time. Number plates are STAWKA (stalker) if the buyer is from Melbourne. Have a clean record with Police so no need to worry, any checks are welcome.

Contact Manny on 0434-64-1177 or [email protected] or just leave a PM. Buyer will not be disappointed.

For Pics, check: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...&album=1203

Edited by stawka

Selling the rims this week. I'll be selling the car for $12,000 with standard R32 wheels+rubber. If you don't want the plates, i'll take them off and will sell trhe car without the wheels and personalised plates for $11,000.

I'm after a stock black/blue/green WRX in manual. Pretty much as stock as possible...