SAU Community

Adrian Lee Cruise

sileighty

Yeah all in all it was a respectable cruise.

I was bloody tired after the hill street meetup afterwards thou...Your car did rather well out there slowpoke felt sorry for that RX7 that seemed to have blown something after his heat with that WRX. how much boost was u running slowpoke?

0.8 bar.. so probably bout 10-11 psi? ;) my cars stock just wit standard mods, exhaust and pod filter.. don even have a front mount :cheers:

I always see you in the Northbridge and Perth Slowy! I drive white R32 with mis-matched black rims, stickers and 3.75 straight pipe :P Soon to fit my BN kit. I have waved a few times but think you been with the fairys :P

I was bloody tired after the hill street meetup afterwards thou...Your car did rather well out there slowpoke felt sorry for that RX7 that seemed to have blown something after his heat with that WRX. how much boost was u running slowpoke?

Hiya Adam {Woodys} and Sei chai Slowpoke :laughing-smiley-014:, so u all like the hill street. It will be one more coming soon will let u all know when, so u guys get ready for it. Sei chai slowpoke dont forget me and u ar at the hill street hehehehe... :sorcerer:

Edited by Hoshima

I always see you in the Northbridge and Perth Slowy! I drive white R32 with mis-matched black rims, stickers and 3.75 straight pipe :P Soon to fit my BN kit. I have waved a few times but think you been with the fairys :P

:P cause im always at northbridge :P spotted a wingless white 33 opposite pot black bout 1am

Hiya Adam {Woodys} and Sei chai Slowpoke :laughing-smiley-014:, so u all like the hill street. It will be one more coming soon will let u all know when, so u guys get ready for it. Sei chai slowpoke dont forget me and u ar at the hill street hehehehe... :sorcerer:

uh..... let me guess... the guy wit the 32? that i sat in? which i took photo of? *doesnt want to mention name* :P

Lol.. theres nothin wrong with the RX7 Adam, she doing fine now. Adam pm me ur mobile number ?

Lol.. theres nothin wrong with the RX7 Adam, she doing fine now. Adam pm me ur mobile number ?

haha i just realised who u r, u have that bloody hot 32GTR :)

im the guy with the gtst J TUNED lol. how r ya mate :woot: ?

haha i just realised who u r, u have that bloody hot 32GTR :woot:

im the guy with the gtst J TUNED lol. how r ya mate :woot: ?

Lol hot, not hot enough man... oh ya u are the guy with the number plate J Tuned :), im good. Was going to tell u about the hill but cant be able to find u on the last cruise, maybe next time will let u know in future if ya interested :D

mate was there in a white 180sx looks like a stocker, but with a front mount, but goes a bit harder than stock, specially when boost is wound up :)

maybe you saw him?

Mmmmm dunt think i saw that car. only saw the type x silver colour with 19 inch rims on it :woot:

Lol hot, not hot enough man... oh ya u are the guy with the number plate J Tuned :D, im good. Was going to tell u about the hill but cant be able to find u on the last cruise, maybe next time will let u know in future if ya interested :blush:

hehe im definately interested :)

well i rekon its hot, wish i had it haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

how dare you spam this thread you scumbag. The fck is wrong with you.

RIP 4MYSON. If we could build a ladder to see you again we would. Rest in peace. We still drive for you Adrian!