SAU Community

Adrian Lee Cruise

sileighty

got to city west then had to leave, had an emergency to attend to :huh:

p.s. i heard there was engine revving at the second meet point?

sucks that u had to leave :S i met a few of the guys, was decent cruise but WAYYY too short, oh well. yeh, dunno how long you stayed aty first meet point but there was engiune revving there too haha, and there was only 3 meet points...lame ! didnt even use half a tank of petrol. my mate took lots of pics though, will get some of the decent ones up soon as i resize them.

yeh, it was crap how i had to leave, well it was good to have a chat to you jamie :)

slowpoke, i saw ya on the other side of the carpark and was gonna say hi a little later on but had to leave :)

as i was leaving i saw kylie and her stagea :)

it was a good turn out and a decent amount raised for adrian and family . it was good to see adrien actually on the cruise enjoying himself. my step kids had a ball taking bulk pics but i dont think many turned out too well

I was impressed with the turn out and the amount raised was something like $1300 so was not too bad.

Sam I saw you leaving... you need a booster seat :) :)

Parked next to Gazza and spotted slowpoke.

saw ya leaving sammy.. was gonna say hi until i noticed you were going. :)

saw R DIRTY 3 too.. but couldnt find the owner..

same with J TUNED..

people need tags on their shirts with their numberplate. :)

I was impressed with the turn out and the amount raised was something like $1300 so was not too bad.

Sam I saw you leaving... you need a booster seat :) :)

Parked next to Gazza and spotted slowpoke.

hehe i will say one thing, when i had my P's for the first few months i used to sit on a pillow under my seat cover lol :) but then i learned how to navigate were i was going without seein much lol

oh and mitchy, if you were the one in the white pants then yes i saw ya :P was gonna come over but had to go :(, i think you screamed out my name or sumthin :)

saw ya leaving sammy.. was gonna say hi until i noticed you were going. :sick:

saw R DIRTY 3 too.. but couldnt find the owner..

same with J TUNED..

people need tags on their shirts with their numberplate. :P

I was not at my car a great amount of time. I was with my mate (cruise virgin) with his RB25Silvia so spent most of time at meet points walking around looking/chatting.

Was a good quick cruise. Good to see the money raised. Enjoy your trip to America Adrian :mad:

Thanks to all the SAUWA people that turned up. was a great night. Sorry it was so short but that was due to the amount or cars we were expecting. we estimated that the regroup point were going to be quite long due to the amount of cars.

Adrian is off to the states in the start of December.

Thankyou all for your support.

Paul

Thanks to all the SAUWA people that turned up. was a great night. Sorry it was so short but that was due to the amount or cars we were expecting. we estimated that the regroup point were going to be quite long due to the amount of cars.

Adrian is off to the states in the start of December.

Thankyou all for your support.

Paul

Paul, thanx to SILWA for a well run cruise mystep kids had a great time running around with camera (pity the pics came out crap though).

Hope Adrian has a great trip

Killer cruise boyz, was bit short but :( Can't really have a controlled cruise with that many hoons :(

Think I was driving next to you along Thomas Road upto UWA to Canning Roundabout? I was the white dirty 32 with black rims that needs tune :) Guessing your [MY32GTR]...SEXY ride :)

Also seen SLOWPOK3 and heap of mates from the Silvia days who I still cruise with!

Killer cruise boyz, was bit short but :( Can't really have a controlled cruise with that many hoons :)

Think I was driving next to you along Thomas Road upto UWA to Canning Roundabout? I was the white dirty 32 with black rims that needs tune :) Guessing your [MY32GTR]...SEXY ride :(

Also seen SLOWPOK3 and heap of mates from the Silvia days who I still cruise with!

my number plate kinda does stand out heh? :(

Yeah all in all it was a respectable cruise.

I was bloody tired after the hill street meetup afterwards thou...Your car did rather well out there slowpoke felt sorry for that RX7 that seemed to have blown something after his heat with that WRX. how much boost was u running slowpoke?