SAU Community

Adrian Lee Cruise

sileighty

wasnt that bad, was doing 71 in 60 zone, missed the sign chaning from 70 to 60, nice cop though, commented my car :kiss:

p.s. will hopefully run into some of you there

:) u have to be more observant :kiss: jk jk.. so its city west meeting at 7 depart at 8 hey? i'll see u guys there :)

haha yeh i do :), my own fault, shoulda payed more attention, was just buzzing cos i was driving for first time...legally :)

will cya there indeed, ill look out for ya plates

just washed ar for the cruise, hopefully it will stay clean between now and then

Is anyone keen on meeting as a SAUWA group elsewhere and heading down to City West together :)

Maybe meet at like Leach Highway Macca's?

id be up for that, is that location central enough for everyone ?

reading a few of the other forums looks like a lot of people will be rockin up a bit earlier than 7 to get decent parking, if we meet at Leach hwyt maccas at say 6 and then cruise from there we might be able to get some spots next to each other ? looks like its going to be a decent turnout

id be up for that, is that location central enough for everyone ?

reading a few of the other forums looks like a lot of people will be rockin up a bit earlier than 7 to get decent parking, if we meet at Leach hwyt maccas at say 6 and then cruise from there we might be able to get some spots next to each other ? looks like its going to be a decent turnout

yeh iv read up on that aswell, i know of people rocking up at bout 6.30, even earlier :huh:

I`m going to attempt to change my 3 belts sat morning/afternoon. If all goes well and i dont stuff it up then i will join you people at macca`s also.

Hope i dont have too many parts to pull out to do this job successfully. My first attempt in working on the skyline mechanically.

people better turn up at leach highway cos im going :rofl: i dont wanna get there and be the only one there!!!

ill definately be there, might have a few tag alongs in commys that i told about the cruise though :P

see you there at 6

i might even show

i might come in my excel and 'hang' with youse guys

or will come with my mate in a red 120y, depends if he wants to go or not

or a valiant wagon

just depends on what my mates are doin