SAU Community

R34 Skyline Gt-t

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my bayside blue R34 GTT is an 01/2000, so series 1 with the dark gauges.

Seems like there's 3 of us with tv2 r34 gtt on here... :yes: and i think choyda has one too.

I think you mean Afro :P Choyda is the white coupe in my sig.

post-6973-1163401721.jpg

here is a pic of my r34gtt steering wheel, it a factory nissan/momo one, i think someone mention it may be off a stagea??? but not 100% sure.

just thought i would throw this pic in the mix to confuse ppl.

ohh and its a 99 model series I with nissan aero kit.

post-1416-1163654177.jpg

post-1416-1163654220.jpg

post-1416-1163654341.jpg

post-1416-1163654427.jpg

post-1416-1163654543.jpg

here is a pic of my r34gtt steering wheel, it a factory nissan/momo one, i think someone mention it may be off a stagea??? but not 100% sure.

just thought i would throw this pic in the mix to confuse ppl.

ohh and its a 99 model series I with nissan aero kit.

I believe its another factory option as I've seen this steering wheel in nissan fast when i stuck my vin in.

you can search for it at torrentbox.com, there is a torrent link if you have bittorrent installed you can download it. About 900mb.

cool thnaks. ill have a look for it when i get home (at work now so cant d/l torrents)...

sorry to change topic but i noticed u have gtr rims on ur gtt.. did u have any issues fitting them on??? is ur car lowered at all? if so any issues with rubbing???

And no issues with fitting them on.

It's lowered to 350mm (center of the rim to the guard) all round. Very minor rubbing of the inner front guard, only when i go into a dip and have it on full lock.

Have you guys got a dimmer switch for your gauges? ive seen a few who have one and a few who dont, mine doesnt and it doesnt look like there should be a place for one anyway....

Mine's 98 Aero.. but i got the foggies.

3.jpg

wow those foggies look awesome... i seen heaps of GTTs with the aero kit when i was lookin to buy mine but none of em had the foggies... weird...

getting back to the main topic of this post: GTT interior... does anyone here have the nismo 300kmh dash? and is it hard to install it??? and if u do how does it work with the odometer??? do the kms traveled just appear on the new dash or does it start at zero again???