SAU Community

Rubber - the round black type

Guys,

just wondering what anyone thinks of Falken tyres? My current Bridgestone Potenza's are about to give up the ghost, and last time I checked the price of them it was huge! The falken's were more reasonably priced, so does anyone out there have them on their skyline? Impressions? Durability??

Cheers,

Eek

mmm tyres about to be replaced, guess that means some :burnout: , followed by a bit of :burnout: :D :lol:

The only good Falken tyres are the AZENIS range.

AZENIS Real Sport for those who aren't scared of aquaplaning or don't do much wet weather driving, or

AZENIS Silent Sports (ST-115) which has a *slightly* harder compound for longer life, and much MUCH better water channelling... These are one of the best street tyres to can buy in this price range...

If you're made of $1000 bills, buy Bridgestone SO2s if you can still find them... (I've heard the SO3s aren't as good)

Andrew. :uh-huh:

I ran a set of 225 50' F1's and the grip in the wet was unbelievable almost to the same as in the dry.. ALMOST.. Until they let loose then of course there's no hope.

They are good tyres but as soon as they get to near the wear bar they become extremly slippery. Like hit boost in first bounces off redline with 1/4 throttle and wheel spins and you don't move anywear. But I was happy with them. :rolleyes: