SAU Community

Gb #3:hid Kit All Types

nismos15

hi guys

organising another group buy for these lights as i have had people msging me for more kits

i spoke to the supplier and he said he is ordering another shippment of these lights

Supplier: Slick Auto

all types of bulbs available

H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006 etc

available in 4300k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k color temp

Same as b4 comes with 1 year warranty

Price still the same: $220 delivered

group buy will end 30/11/06

all info on picture of box

let me know if you want in

people who got kits in last group buys can add comment about the lights

pretty good hid kit for the price

Group buy list:

1) R3LOAD - H1 6000k - PAID

2) Lach 32 - H1 6000k - PAID

3) Onthehunt - H1 6000k - PAID

4) GTRGeoff - H1 6000k - PAID

5) Orb4me - H3 6000k - PAID

6) adam- - - H3 6000k - PAID

7) filecon - H1 6000k - PAID

HID1.jpg

HID-BOX1.jpg

Edited by nismos15

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, im interested in a set for an r32 GTS-T cause i bought some philips diamond vision or something or other and they are not as white as i like. Which would be the best temp to go for the whitest globe.

Another thing has anyone got pics of these installed and how long did it take for the install?

Any instruction manual, i ve done my dash and climate control with leds but this may be out of my league lol.

Thanks.

Hey Guys, im interested in a set for an r32 GTS-T cause i bought some philips diamond vision or something or other and they are not as white as i like. Which would be the best temp to go for the whitest globe.

Another thing has anyone got pics of these installed and how long did it take for the install?

Any instruction manual, i ve done my dash and climate control with leds but this may be out of my league lol.

Thanks.

best globe to go for is the 6000k that is the pure white colour they are not hard to install it is all plug in type. if you have some electrical clue you should put them in pretty quick

there are some pics on group buy #2 that i had you can see what it looks like on there

hey guys,

I want to get this kit for my r32 gts-t but i'm not sure what globe would fit as i haven't got my car yet because it's still in compliance. so just wondering what globe would fit and also which one would produce the best light for the best visability?

thanks.

hey guys,

I want to get this kit for my r32 gts-t but i'm not sure what globe would fit as i haven't got my car yet because it's still in compliance. so just wondering what globe would fit and also which one would produce the best light for the best visability?

thanks.

ive had people with h3 bulbs for the r32 but the best thing to do is take a bulb out or go to a auto elec and find out the exact bulb

the best bulb temp to go for is the 6000k its a nice pure white colour and the best for driving light