SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

wtb: black 18" or 19" rims that will fit a v35 and clear brembos. Im not very sure about offset, etc. so got no idea how to calculate or estimate the correct size. Initially, i wanted some 18" drift teks but got told that they are unable to clear brembos without bolt on spacers.

cheers

beepee

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=457088

100_0613.jpg

well buy the rims and take em in to get powder coated which is cheap and have black center with polished lips. will have bucket loads more style than cheap doriteks and you might actually get some respect with it ;)

WTB: Set of R33 stock side skirts and rear pods preferably in series 2 silver but will take any colour if in good condition. Must be in good condition, i.e. no cracks or major damage. PM please.

Thanks

hey buddy, those are some gangster rims you got there, but I'm interested in black rims, similar spokes to drift teks. thanks for the reply tho.

drifteks are f**king gay - i do not understand how people love fake wheels

WTB: R32 Dash, GTR fenders and someone on here had a Venom boost gauge a couple weeks back?

I have a dash in my garage I removed 2 yrs ago - has a couple screw holes on the left side of the cluster where a big gauge was mounted, and it has the bubble in the typical location

good if you want to retrim it or just need a dash for a track basher, but not so great if you're looking for a replacement for a showcar

PM me if you're interested

-D

hi i am after a air pod kit with the adaptor pipes from afm for a r34 gtr,not fussed on brand but the kit iv been looking at is the apexi as in link below,if any one has a kit 4sale or knows were in sa to get them would be great.

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/ap...line-p-481.html

go down to repco/autobarn, buy a pod adapter for an r34 ($30) then wander down to motorquipe and find yourself a 3A brand air filter ($30-$50)

Done.

Edited by SkyHi_33

drifteks are f**king gay - i do not understand how people love fake wheels

Unfortunately being a year 12 student I sadly dont have enough coins for some decent rims.. thus I have to resort to drift teks for the time being. However, my plans are to get work xd9.

thanks for your thoughts tho.

beepee

nothing wrong with teks, theyre a good drift wheel, cheap enough to replace if you stuff it up and cheap enough to afford as a set of spare rims for track. they look decent too.

id rather replace a cheap rim and spend more money on skid tyres then having to sit around saving up to replace a killa jap wheel

Edited by SkyHi_33