SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

After some rear brakes to go with my F50 Brembo's on the front that have 330mm rotors. R32/33/34 factory Brembo's would suit, PM me if you have something i might be interested in.

wtb

complete rb20det engine, box, loom and ecu package

my sr is f**ked and i hate it and i never want to look at it again.

was someone tryin to sell one withr34 op6 turbo. loom ecu aswell. will try and find for ya

this is another told ya so bro. atleast your seeing the light and going rb again.

ring me and i might be able to sort something out for ya too

anyone got a r33 s2 track only complete car ??

I know someone selling a R33 with S2 bits front end and rear with a 2J in it, hi mount turbo, black, etc etc track only.

If your interested PM me your mobile number and I'll forward it to him and he may text you if he wants to sell.

Cheers.

Chasing either a R32 complete handbrake lever assembly, with everything you see in the picture below..

post-a296443-DSCF2734.JPG

or a pair of R33 handbrake cables.

which part of the 33 cables you after?

ones that run to the shoes?

i have all of the parts pictured plus cables for a 33

Cables from the shoes to the handbrake lever would work if its from a R33.

I'm trying to convert my S14 to Skyline rear brakes and I only have R32 handbrake cables, which require that little extension piece from the handbrake lever T piece to the cables, but as far as I'm aware R33s just go straight from the shoe to the T piece without those extensions, which is the same as how the S14 operates.

So either R33 cables or the little extension cables to the T piece is what I need, if that makes sense.

Cables from the shoes to the handbrake lever would work if its from a R33.

I'm trying to convert my S14 to Skyline rear brakes and I only have R32 handbrake cables, which require that little extension piece from the handbrake lever T piece to the cables, but as far as I'm aware R33s just go straight from the shoe to the T piece without those extensions, which is the same as how the S14 operates.

So either R33 cables or the little extension cables to the T piece is what I need, if that makes sense.

well ive got the cables off the car , the handbrake and cable from thats still on the car

pm me what you wanna pay for the cables

I know someone selling a R33 with S2 bits front end and rear with a 2J in it, hi mount turbo, black, etc etc track only.

If your interested PM me your mobile number and I'll forward it to him and he may text you if he wants to sell.

Cheers.

sounds dope but not really what im after, thx :nyaanyaa:

need a stock-ish s2 33 with preferably coilovers + fmic !

Edited by KISIN

was someone tryin to sell one withr34 op6 turbo. loom ecu aswell. will try and find for ya

this is another told ya so bro. atleast your seeing the light and going rb again.

ring me and i might be able to sort something out for ya too

i got it fixed man, itle live another day, ill either sell it at the end of the year or chuck an rb in it lol

:D

ALSO:

need a bm44 or bm50 BMC "NON" abs master cylinder

need it within a couple weeks if possible and i dont wanna pay import shops throu the roof prices

thanks

-Adrian