SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

what were you getting and how much

*cough* convert to top feed *cough*

600cc high flows, all professionally done with flow charts per injector etc... $400 delivered from US

i dont mind spending a bit more but i need them like yesterday =/

Anyone with an RB motor lying around (almost any RB motor) that I can gets bits off ... like nuts and bolts?

I'm rebuilding an RB26 and can put it back together due to nuts and washers and bolts missing here and there. such things like:

ex manifold washers and nuts (x2), turbo to manifold nuts (x2), inlet manifold washers and nuts (x3) etc

PM me and let me know what you got. Would like to finish off some things on this engine monday.

:thumbsup:

Anyone with an RB motor lying around (almost any RB motor) that I can gets bits off ... like nuts and bolts?

I'm rebuilding an RB26 and can put it back together due to nuts and washers and bolts missing here and there. such things like:

ex manifold washers and nuts (x2), turbo to manifold nuts (x2), inlet manifold washers and nuts (x3) etc

PM me and let me know what you got. Would like to finish off some things on this engine monday.

:thumbsup:

I would highly recommend using new washers and nuts on anything that will have to sustain high heat due to heat distortion/deterioration. Even minor things on an engine you're better off buying a bunch of new nuts/bolts/washers anyways.