SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

after a rhs front headlight for my r33 gtst series 1. the adjusters dont want to work anymore and i cant be bothered to fix it.

also need an antenna for a s1 r33 also.

cheers aaron

Items:

R34 front bar, prefer GTR or C-WEST style but depending on price I'm kinda open to whatever.

Extra info:

Doesn't matter what colour it is cos it will be resprayed anyway but must be in decent condition and include the indicators if possible.

Contact Details:

Easiest contact is to SMS me on 0401043311.

Price and price conditions:

Please send pics and suggest price ur wanting, not wanting to spend more than I have to.

Hi all,

I'm after brand name DECENT 245 or 255/ 35 or 40 series 17 INCH TYRES x 2. They need to be on the wear indicators, and the harder compound the better.

It seems with a healthy dose of E85 my car has run out of headroom on the cheap Maxxis tyres it currently uses for the dyno time!!! cheers.gif

Thanks all!

WTB any double din headunit - cd cassette or whatever - must be cheap! like dirt cheap, six pack of beer or equivalent money cheap - let me know, need one asap

WTB any double din headunit - cd cassette or whatever - must be cheap! like dirt cheap, six pack of beer or equivalent money cheap - let me know, need one asap

got!

SL370080.jpg

Wanted to buy:: R34 rolling shell (doesn't even have to be rolling) wanted for project car don't care what condition as long as it can be rego'd. Can be a repairable write off don't need engine or box or anything just want anything that I can use for a project

Need a set of 15-20mm bolt on spacers to get my gay offset wheels to clear my new coilovers. Prefer 15mm, but 20mm would work too. Has to be Nissan M12x1.25 thread. PM me if you have anything. :)

Hey People,

I am in search for a S1 R33 WHITE (QM1 Polar White) Front quater pannel in good condition. as some dip Sh!t Ran into the side of me and didn't have insurance...:rant:

if anyone has one which they no longer need, please PM me :/

Cheers Fellas

WTB

items:

looking for a front aftermarket front bar for s1 r33 or a s1.5 front bar in black or unpainted

also a pair of 10-15mm slip/bolt on spacers 114.3

willing to pay accordingly

text on 0413863525 or pm

cheers