SAU Community

For Sale: R33 M-spec Side Skirts

Mr Italy!

Hey Guys,

I just posted this up in the For Sale section, but i thought i would post it here aswell as i really wanna sell to someone in Canberra. Its a pain in the ass trying to sell something bulky like sideskirts if they have to be sent interstate, so im hoping a canberran out there is interested.

I've got a set of Genuine White R33 M-Spec side skirts that i was going to respray and throw on my car but i decided i can no longer be bothered.

As a result, they are for sale:

R33 M-Spec Side Skirts

Condition: They are painted factory White, look awesome on a car. They're perfect to go on a white car, otherwise they'll obviously need a respray. Little bits of tar on the underside but when they are on a car, unless you're a 2 foot tall midget you cannot see it.

Price: $200ono

Will freight at buyers expense, otherwise pickup is fine!

Also have a white R33 M-Spec front bar lying around which ill put up on here in the coming weeks unless someone wants a frontbar/sideskirt package.

Picture is attached, PM, email me or call 0401 287 319. I work 4.30 - 8.30 week nights so call around those hours please.

Justin - [email protected]

post-23179-1163909968.jpg

To all of you, for the last time THOSE ARE MY HEAD LIGHTS!!! :):( he he he... If you're interested in getting some they cost $680 a pop genuine from Skyline Motor Sports in Japan. :/:D OUCH! Obviously well worth it from all of your comments! :):rofl:;)

Edited by SL33KY