SAU Community

Stagea Wa New Cruise

Wildcat

Your Choice  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys :laugh:

here is where we are at..You are to vote what is your preferred 2nd WA Stagea Cruise Event.. The choices are in your hands now ;)

You have until December 9th to cast your vote! Upon finishing a map and that will be made up and details will be posted back up here for you to book us in! :huh:

If you have any suggestions that are not in the post please add them and we will add them to the choices!

Thanks guys...cant wait for another meet

:P

Sunday 11th Feb..Northerners meet Hillarys at 8.30 for a 8.45am depart to meet at first meetpoint

First Meet Point: Murdoch Train Station, Park N Ride (Map 328 F15)9.30am depart at 9.45am

We will be heading up to the Weir, to the chocolate Factory (yum) and then onto Whitemas park for a bbq or picnic lunch whatever you decide to bring... hope that sounds alright

Please remember to bring your bbq utensils, your meat etc or whatever you will be having Hopefully it wont be too hot, but starting early, we might be able to miss some of the heat if it will be hot

Looks like we will have a number of cars, if everyone that has said they will go actually go:) See you guys all on Sunday...pray its not too hot

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make it one with lots of dual lane roads for us over excited hoons and so i can give everyone some external wastegate action in there windows haha :laugh: and plenty of driving this time rather than a 20 min drive and sitting for hours, id rather do a nice hour drive to different spots and then head to the bbq area or something :huh:

dont forget to organise a "good" chef to cook my meal this time too ;)

Edited by CruiseLiner

as its my first cruise I am up for just about anything, but as I will have my 2 daughters with me (7 & 11) a nice interesting destination with something for the kids to do at the end is mandatory. Otherwise the chances of me getting to do this with my family, ever again will be fairly low and its not an interest I am planning on following without them.

REEEEAAALLY looking forward to placing some faces to names too.

as its my first cruise I am up for just about anything, but as I will have my 2 daughters with me (7 & 11) a nice interesting destination with something for the kids to do at the end is mandatory. Otherwise the chances of me getting to do this with my family, ever again will be fairly low and its not an interest I am planning on following without them.

REEEEAAALLY looking forward to placing some faces to names too.

hahaha it will be kid friendly...i have two kiddies (boy and girl) aged 2 and 3 so its mandatory that the choices have things for the kids to do and play safely!! (hopefully this time my daughter walks away without concussion or a hairline fracture ;):huh: )

SHE WOULD BE GREAT -- she would go put it in some dirty (or course marinating it and seasoning it) then she would chuck it on the barby and leave it be..and seeing that Brad likes it so underdone its not funny im sure he will LOVE a charcoal piece of steak :laugh:

guys depending what you vote depends on what happens!

Once voting has finished i will make up maps, then you will get details on meet point, time and what to bring :P

ohhh the excitement begins :P

jus to throw some thin else in the mix ... what bout endin at Adventure world or something ??? Adventure world might be a lil pricey but ya get the idea :rofl:

there is nothing to do at adeventure world though :(

mcnamg takes off rose coloured glasses after coming back from gold coast after going to the 4 theme parks

nah in all seriousness thats a great idea lets the kids have some fun the big ones and the little ones :D

i personally aint leaving sight of my stagea in public, im paranoid i know but when i spent that much it aint getting a chance of being pinched. my parents mx6 turbo got broken into there a few years ago when we went for a few hours :rofl: oh the goodness of this f*kt up society hey

Edited by CruiseLiner

fair point .... i think the beauty of the stags is they kinda go unnoticed ..but bout 10 together might give the game away and get some unwanted attention.

Having said that i still like the idea can anyone think of any where that can offer reasonable security? Or i can bring my dog ..dobermanns love thieves :)

Edited by STAGE-A

you guys can goto adventure world i dont mind ill just head home when u do :O i dont mind at all, its a fact of spending so much and not being able to insure it for whats its worth is why i dont wanna leave it anywhere. its a cruise car only with this engine, once the engine goes in another car and i put a stocker 26 or 26/30 in it then im happy to leave it anywhere.

paranoid is my middle name :mellow: