SAU Community

Parts Required For Nissan Stagea Rs4 Auto 1996

wildrat

1) Exhaust Sports stainless and if possible with decat pipe & down pipe from turbo

2) Sports ECU for auto If Mines will need info on what has been done to donor car as cannot get re-mapped here if boost controller used would like as well

3) Any tuning parts Boost controller, Air flow monitor / controller, Gauges Etc.

4) Rear wing like the one that is fitted to the 260 Austec or one that fits of any type?

5) Rear pair shocks (one of mine has a minor leek) standard or up-rated

Not lowered though as have to go off road regularly.

6) Cup holder in grey

7) The trim right hand side between carpet and dash

8) Possibly Speedo assembly as may have issue with fuel gauge and would like to convert to MPH on odo

Any help gratefully received Thanks John :)

Have you even bothered searching this section or the Stagea section?

1) Exhaust Sports stainless and if possible with decat pipe & down pipe from turbo

PM AlexCim, I think he might still have his, look for his for sale threads in this section.

2) Sports ECU for auto If Mines will need info on what has been done to donor car as cannot get re-mapped here if boost controller used would like as well

SAFC/SAFCII work well, or the Jarcar stuff will do the trick too!

3) Any tuning parts Boost controller, Air flow monitor / controller, Gauges Etc.

Boost controller is anything that will fit a skyline. AFM well Z32 or Q45 will be the way to go, heaps for sale around in the for sale section or the traders section. Guages, autobarn?

4) Rear wing like the one that is fitted to the 260 Austec or one that fits of any type?

Do a search in the stagea section, AlexCim has a guy who makes them for ~$300 delivered I _think_.....?

5) Rear pair shocks (one of mine has a minor leek) standard or up-rated

Not lowered though as have to go off road regularly.

Do a search for "suspension" and topic started "SydneyKid", he has one of the best kits for these beasts, and well worth the money.

6) Cup holder in grey

In grey........... maybe a $2 can of grey from local $2 store?

7) The trim right hand side between carpet and dash

Do a search in the Stagea section, apparently there is a half cut coming into adielaide, you might be lucky, otherwise good luck.

8) Possibly Speedo assembly as may have issue with fuel gauge and would like to convert to MPH on odo

MPH.............. dude all jap cars have KPH on the dash..................... :)

Hope that helps :O

Cy

I have a complete series 1 front cut at the moment, I can help you out with the speedo assembly and that bit of trim. Let me know if you still need these and I'll find out the the postage costs.

I've also got a standard rear wing, but it's probably not worth posting to the UK. You may be better off getting one directly from Japan on Yahoo Auctions.

Cheers

Daniel

Edited by RSFour

• 3 months later...
I have a complete series 1 front cut at the moment, I can help you out with the speedo assembly and that bit of trim. Let me know if you still need these and I'll find out the the postage costs.

I've also got a standard rear wing, but it's probably not worth posting to the UK. You may be better off getting one directly from Japan on Yahoo Auctions.

Cheers

Daniel

Have tryed some PM do ytou still have the speedo ??if so please contact :)

• 1 month later...