SAU Community

Disillusioned

Wardest

I'm just having the obligatory whinge about the cops.

Firstly, I'm crossing Malvern Rd in Malvern coming home from the bottle shop. A very nice R32 rolls past and its prolly the most modded 32 I've ever seen. Red, wingless and rumbling, just spectacular. It cruised past at easily less than 60kmh but a cop on a bike pulls out of a hiding spot and almost runs me down in its effort to pull over this 32 which was doing nothing wrong at all. Then I get to work this morning and read about a so called "Mega Cruise" which turns out to be nothing more than a stakeout. As someone said, that is entrapment.

Am getting paranoid or do the cops have it in for drivers of Imports and performance cars?

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by Milk

I hate them so i bag them everytime i see them

as if they will shoot me lol

and...thnx for it:(i am scared coz my daddy mite get me a TT supra / soarer or M3.....>"

Get a M3 then the cops wont bug u at all!

shitz.. that is right near my area.. haven't seen them there personally..

cops randomly pulling over cars just makes them angry, it doesn't stop them doing anything. In a way i think it leads to my attitude a bit "**** it, i don't care, i'll just do whatever i like.. because cops aren't acting reasonably anyway so why should i".

yeah..M3's are slow enough cops can catch up them :D

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by predator666

shitz.. that is right near my area.. haven't seen them there personally..

cops randomly pulling over cars just makes them angry, it doesn't stop them doing anything. In a way i think it leads to my attitude a bit "**** it, i don't care, i'll just do whatever i like.. because cops aren't acting reasonably anyway so why should i".  

yeah..M3's are slow enough cops can catch up them :D

I would take a new M3 at the drop of a hat. The have class and are fast!

and people wonder why i cheer when cops get shot (sounds harsh but i do)

I mean i so regularly follow cop motorcycles down the Tulla from Melrose drive right down to Flemington road and they are always doing a min of 120. Sometimes as much as 140 with no light noting.

Just greasing cars as they pass them.

So i just follow them a bit behind.

Good luck if they pull me over.

If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander

Wonder how they get off with all these fixed camera's everywhere.

They can't ALL possibly come up with excuses for getting busted.

You cheer when cops get shot? Man I think you're phuct in the head. ( sorry but I do ). That statement show a distinct lack of character. I'd say grow up but my sentiments would be wasted.

That was the harshest thing I've heard for ages.

:flamed:

oh well. that's my thoughts.

if you'd had as much unjust trouble as i have had for what... just driving a nice and on P's, you'd not be to favourable either.

not to mention some other incidents.

just my mentality i guess. I'm all for death penalties and stuff. but i'll stop now before i upset anyone else.

Yeah my Mums cousin owns a new BMW M3 and he's been pulled over a number of times.........for the cops to have a look and ask him to "give it sh*t" or "show us some smoke". I kid you not. Cops actually asking ppl to break the law! Well I think that sh*t is Fu*ked up! But then I guess there are ocasions like the time I was pulled over for spinning my wheels by an unmarked car full of homicide detectives only to be told that I shouldn't do it because there is a highway patrol car just down the road! Go figure! Fu*k the filth!

hey...i heard on radio 3AW Darren Hinch...a lady called in and said she witnessed yesterday a bunch of train ticket inspectors beating the crap out of some guy that didnt have a ticket or something...a ambulance had to come to help that guy...whats going on...are those guys allowed to do that? are we allowed to attack back or help those being bashed?

Originally posted by inark

probably a good idea to steer this thread away from where its going guys....

hence why i stopped :D

but i would agree that a decent looking cars are fully targeted.

Put a sweet car next to a smokey one with visible rust... I have a fair idea who will get the rego place checked first...

it's illegal.

they can't lay a hand on you. even though they think they can.

but they were looking at changing the laws a little while back to give them more power like police, didn't think it had happened.

it didnt... they think theyre cops... my cousin almost beat the shit out of 2 of them cause they were man handling him when he said he couldnt find his ticket....

they started grabbing him to pull him off the train and he told them to **** off cause he thought he left it on his seat (which he had :)) so they tried wrestling him and he smacked one in the jaw and grabbed the other one and pulled him to his seat and showed him the ticket lmao

was a funny night...

Guest INASNT

Train ticket inspectors are like parking officers! Both a bunch of wankers. There is gonna be a full investigation into it, and witness from the train asked to make statement! If they r by them self and u say u havent got a ticket they r 2 chicken shit to do anything, and for a farking $10 ticket a group of the wankers bash some1!

I wish i was in that train, with my cricket bat coming home after cricket practise or sumthing!! :)

can't be ****ed anymore too much hassle and with the epa shit also setting up random testing stations etc. too much ahssle and potential fines.. no more modded cars for me unles i win lotto and get an SL55 or something. too many wankers out there and too much temptation..

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by ice180

can't be ****ed anymore too much hassle and with the epa shit also setting up random testing stations etc.  too much ahssle and potential fines.. no more modded cars for me unles i win lotto and get an SL55 or something. too many wankers out there and too much temptation..

Just buy a new lambo man, u wont get hasseled by cops but u will by hot horney chicks