SAU Community

Turbo Timer Setup

No Crust Racing

I've had this timer for a while, bought it second hand so don't have and can't find complete instructions. I can stop it playing sounds when it starts up but can't stop it playing sounds when it counts down (recently had battery disconnected for a while to do some other work so the TT got reset).

If someone has this time and knows how to stop it playing music on countdown please let me know before I put a screwdriver through it.

Cheers

post-23873-1165572800.jpg

I had that exact timer a few years back. I managed to shut it up completely too... From memory i dont think the instructions helped me at all as they were in Japanese. I think i just fiddled with it till it stopped. Good luck

I've managed to shut the start up tune off by holding down the Power button for a few seconds, but when I hold down the Select button and go to the Snd menu I can't work out how to stop it playing the end tune. I get n 1 (through to n x depending on how many tunes I lock in) PLY which plays the tunes you've locked in and Ent which I have nfi =D You'd think SND = Off would be it but that only changes the startup tune.